• Ninety - Eight •

A:   We'll be having some time skip.

▲▽▲▽▲

Three days after...

▲▽▲▽▲

- Rosé

I am playing my guitar now, Jimin will be going back tomorrow, he said.

Now...
My fingers are just playing random songs...
Stay With Me, Whistle's acoustic, If It's You and else.

I am thinking just about what Kai have told me the day I am in his house...that amazing tree house.

I am drinking the juice he made for me that moment he suddenly spoke out something...

"You're still devastated, ain't you?"
           He asked and my eyes just looked at him, my lips didm't answered.

My answer is already evident on my eyes.

He stopped eating and leaned his back to the couch.

"I know the time we met on the night on the café, I blamed you as Chan is missing. I yelled at you and blamed you that you now, think that it is your fault. But days after that night, I have the thought that..."
              He stopped midways and drank a little amount of juice before continuing...

"You don't have the responsibility for he is missing. He's old already, I mean not old but he has his mind and consciousness on his own,  it is his desicion to be gone."
            His expression seemed to be turning to blank.

"It is not mandatory for you to love him back..."
           His eyes met mine and that time, I saw the same devastation I feel for Chan from his eyes.

"It wasn't you fault, Chaey..."
           My eyes stared to his though his eyes went down to look at the table beteeen us already.

"And you're not a burden to anyone."
            He stated.

My breath hitch at those words...
And I got anxious for the next words I heard...
My heart suddenly beated like dying as I heard the name...

"It is not your fault if the fate is playing with you. You and Lisa will be fine, you're both true friends. Maybe at any angles, from any sides, you'll say that it is betraying, and trust crashing, what happened already happened. Bith of you should just accept it, just bare with whay fate did on your lives. And I guess, Jungkook is already having something with Lisa? After him and her getting fine, I'n sure the two of you will do the same. Don't lose hope, Chaey. Have the gutts in fighting and never give up."
            He leaned forward and held my hands again.

"If you still want to and can fight, do it. For your friendship with Lisa. If Jimin have forgiven you that easy, then, must, Lisa forgive you also. Maybe not now, but soon."

He comforted me, he made me happy and for the next thing, he's motivating me.

He have told me that he's not blaming me already...

But me, for myself, I'm still stabbing myself with the fact that I made Chan go missing.

"Where is he?"

No one knows.
No one...

Few more hours of thinking, contemplating and playing my guitar...

Ny pgone beeped that made me stop and realize that it was already early evening.