• Thirty •

AN:
      I'm so sorry for not updating for days again. I did a draft of my thesis and it's...a burden, honeslty. Today is the passing of the draft, I finished the whole Chapter 1-3, and it's long enough to consume all of my free time since last week, actually.

But in return, I'll be updating few chapters tomorrow or later, after my classes.

I hope you guys understand.
Thank you!

▲▽▲▽▲▽

- Rosé

"How's you and Jungkook?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked, we're all here at the kitchen. It's late noon.

"Nothing."
          Lisa frowned and Jisoo eonnie chuckled.

"Nothing?"
          Jennie eonnie butted in, her smile was kind of sarcastic.

"Nothing. I still like him and...he doesn't feel the same."
           Lisa answered leaning her back to the chair.

I frowned...
I crossed my hands and stood up.
Creasing my forehead and looked at Lisa.

"He likes you."
           I frustratedly informed.

"How do you say so, Chaey? Don't rise my hopes high, it's...painful in the end, you know."
           Lisa answered, she's serious and blank.

"Cause Jimin called me earlier, we are all going out with them. Their treat."
            I clapped at the end and they all looked at me blanked...

"We're alone here later, Jennie."
            Jisoo eonnie leaned her head to Jennie's shoulder.

"No, eonnie. You're coming with us. There's Jin and Taehyung as well."
            Jisoo eonnie lifted her head but before she could react, Jennie eonnie asked...

"By that, how can you tell that Jungkook likes Lisa?"

"It's Jungkook's idea. Then, he's the one to invite Lisa too. Then, Jimin thought of inviting you and Jisoo eonnie too."
            I answered excitedly.

They all looked blanked...
Confused...
Perplexed and all.

But they didn't refuse so, we're all going out later.

Hours have passed by...
Now, we're ready to go.

"Chaeyoung-a. I really don't want to go."
            I pulled Lisa who's trying to refuse from going.

"Aish, jinja. You're all dressed now, you can't back up. Besides, we're here already."
            I pulled her to enter inside the amusement park.

Jisoo eonnie and Jennie eonnie had been participative that I don't need to force them unlike Lisa.

"Seriously, Chaey, we're here at the amusement park?"
          Jennie eonnie asked while travelling her eyes to the every rides she can see.

"Do they have chickens here?"
          Jisoo eonnie uttered while clinging unto Jennie eonnie's arm.

"Probably, they have food court at the middle of this place, and there's we're going to see them."
         I answered and clung unto Lisa's arm who's acting crying for me to let her.