• Fifty - Nine •

- Rosé

I got awaken by the twinging feeling on my arm as I am leaning my head to it.

I wasn't able to sleep on my bed...
I'm here sitting beside my bed, I slept here with my arms as my pillow as I leaned down my head to the side of the bed.

Jimin's sleeping on my bed, I and Jisoo eonnie helped him to put him here. We can't leave, I can't leave him on the couch.

I sat beside him...
Watching his perfectly shaped face...

I caressed his cheeks...
I traces every edges of his face with my fingers...

"It's a mistake...

But I didn't meant to do that."

My fingers are memorizing every part of his face...

But I was halted when...

He got awaken.
He looked at me.
Shocked.

He sat up immediately and...

"Whay am I doing here?"
         He asked, exploring the whole room with his swollen eyes.

He cried last nught before sleeping...
And that made his eyes puffy.

"You're drunk last night and you came here."
          I answered.

He sighed...
And...

"Sorry for the disturbance, I should go."
          He went off from my bed and was about to walk, I just grabbed him by jis wrist and stopped him.

"Jimin..."
           I called.
He faced me...
Yet, his expression isn't sweet for me now.

"Let's talk...about..."
          I was cutted when he answered...

"We don't need to talk. I remembered you are explaining to me last night. That's enough. I will go."
          He pulled his hands off from mine, and he gave me a smile before leaving my room.

That moment...
I felt my body shaking in nervous.

I froze...
When he closed my door as he left.

"Jimin, you're going to leave? Here's the breakfa..."
         That voice is Jisoo eonnie's voice.

"You think he'll eat with us? After last night?"
          That's Jennie eonnie asking.

"I will go, thanks for the offer."
           And just after that, I heard the door shutted as he left the dorm.

Tears stream down from my eyes to my cheeks...
I sobbed...

"You think? We can act like nothing happened last night?"
          I heard Jennie eonnie's voice, they are just infront of my door.

"Just act. We can't ignore each other though, we're at the same home, Jennie."
         Jisoo eonnie's irritated voice, I can hear.

"You call this home now? Now that it's cold and dull? Now that it's no ome's energy is filling in? Ypu know they won't talk to each other. Chaeyoung will want to, but Lisa? Do you think she can face any of us? Even me, I don't think she can face me."
          Jennie eonnie's voice is really serious and cold as she answered.

"This is just a dorm, a dorm.that four girls are living in. I can't call this home as of now, eonnie. We are aparted by the walls of our rooms."
          Then, I can hear steps passing the hallway, perhaps, Jennie eonnie's walking to Lisa's room.

"Chaeyoung-a?"
          After that, Jisoo eonnie opened my door and called me.

I didn't bother looking at her.
I just went to my bed, I lied and covered myself with the blanket.

"Chaeyoung-a, the breakfast is ready."
          She's inviting me to go for a breakfast but...

"I don't have the appetite, eonnie. I'll eat once I'm hungry."
         I answered, I prevented my vpice to shake, to crack or to evidently show that I'm crying.

Seconds...
I don't fet a respond from Jisoo eonnie.

Then, I felt a shifting movement next to my feet, as if someone's sitting on my bed.

Then, I felt a hand roaming to my leg.

"Chaeyoung-a. Cry all you want. I know it hurts, like a mountain is on your shoulder. But I can't blame them as well, Jimin and Lisa's hurt too. I will lie if I said that it's not your fault, but I know that you didn't mean it. Time will pass by, everything will heal and everything will be fine."
          Warm voice and comfort from Jisoo eonnie made me feel better but the fact that...

"But Jennie eonnie's mad at me as well."
           My voice cracked, though I tried not to.

"No, she's not. She's not mad at you, she's mad for what you've done, she's frustrated about the situation. And she's shocked, she was just shocked. And she's concerned about you and Lisa, that's wjy she looks angry and cold. Among us, she's the most mature, haven't you remembered? That's why she assigned herself to talk to Lisa now, and me to talk to you."
         She answered and tapped my leg several times giving me a comfort feeling.

"Now, if you're not willing to go out of this room, that's fine. But don't starve yourself. Just call whenever you need me, or Jennie. We're here, we're sisters. Don't forget that."
         I didn't responded after that...
And I heard my door shutted as she left my room.

"That's the whole reason why I can't go out now from this room...

We are sisters...
Yet I betrayed one of you."