• Sixty - Three •

A:    READ EVERY WORDS CAREFULLY! DON'T SKIP.

If you don't want to miss something, don't skip reading a word. An author advice.

▽▲▽▲

- Jungkook

"She haven't cheated on me, fine. But you still betrayed me."

Those words...
Are still lingering on my mind.

I lied on my bed.
I stared at the ceiling.

"I know...
It's all my fault.

But there's a part of me that don't feel guilty."

I closed my eyes...

"What kind of woman do you like, hyung?"
A memory flashes back five years ago...

"What kind of woman? Mmm...there's only one I really love. Since childhood, she's innoncent, she's so cute. Cuteness is really natural on her. She's charming, kind and polite. I'm waiting for her to comeback here, she promised me that she'll marry me once she came back and found me."
          He answered while looking up at the blue sky.

Clouds are passing...

And as I looked at him, he's smiling like remembering that girl from his childhood.

Just after that memory...
I sat up and found my phone under my pillow.

I turned it on.
And found that my wallpaper is still Chaeyoung.

Then...
I opened the gallery...
As it opened, it revealed several pictures of me and Lisa.

These pictures are taken when we are playing on my phone but it suddenly hanged and opened the camera on its own.

Seeing her smiles on the pictures...
Made me thought of...

"She said clearly herself that it's fine, that Jungkook isn't hers and that Chaeyoung can have him. Lisa even let out a smile to Chaeyoung and to the other two, though her voice is shaking, she have managed to say have a good night. I can remember everything, I'm drunk but the scenes are vivid in my mind."

What Jimin told us earlier...

I went off from the bed and rushed to get my coat...

"I need to talk to her."

- Lisa

I am drinking hot chocolate now.
I just finished eating the meal Jennie eonnie cooked for me.

Thanks to her, I'm able to at least feed myself comfortably here alone, inside my room.

I've never locked myself inside my room, unlike Jennie eonnie who can sleep twenty four hours straight and Jisoo eonnie who's just going to play on her phone.

I usually roam around and make some noises to throw out the boredom. I usually goes to Chaeyoung's room and dance there with her, playing the songs we love.

But...

"Things will change."

I sipped an amount of hot chocolate from my cup...
I looked at the window, the sky is still dark, but the rain have stopped.

"The sky is immitating me.
Earlier that I'm crying, it's raining.
Now that I'm not, it stopped."

A very soft chuckle escaped my lips...
And my eyes landed on my bare feet.