• Fifty •

A:    I know, I did Chae a little bit of a badass girl within this story.

But I really love her.
I really do.

▼△▼△

"Jinja, eonnie. I'm not yet ready."
           Jisoo eonnie and Jennie eonnie pulled me to enter a café.

And as we entered...
We found Seulgi...
Sitting alone.

"Annyeong."
            She greeted politely yet...

"Chaeyoung-a, talk to her. We'll be at the other table, we don't want to be unfair. So talk, just the two of you."
            Jennie eonnie sarcastically and seriously stated without greeting back Seulgi.

"Savageness."

Then, I need to hold it.
I need to be tough too.

We both sat down...
As my members left...
I sat across her, giving her a cold stare.

"Let's get this straight, Chaey. I know you're..."
          It suddenly pissed me off, when she called me Chaey.

"Chaey? Oh, please. Don't call me with my nickname. It doesn't please me when it came from the mouth of an enemy."
         I harshly informed.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-a. I know you're mad of what I've done. But I didn't do it to..."
         She tried explaining herself but I'm really not into it.

"Jimin already explained me. No need for you to say sorry. I just want to know, do you even have the slightest idea that we are dating?"
          Leaning closer to make her get intimidated.

"I knew just...earlier when Lisa texted me to come here to talk to you."
          She answered, a little bit of nervous.
I can say.

"Ahh, so you did it and you don't have the idea that time?"
         I asked, assuring.

She nodded.

"So, now, now that you know. Will you please stop clinging to my Jimin? He's taken so step aside, step back better, don't ever come near, arrasseo? I don't like it when a girl is roaming around him, especially you."
          I commanded, like a boss bitch.

And I think I pissed her off with that.

"You seems to be really mad at me? I want to apologize for what I did, I know I was wrong cause I shouldn't have done it. But I also what to say that, my boyfriend and I have some conflicts that night and the only person I can ask for help that time was Jimin. My intention wasn't to seduce Jimin or what, it's just to make my boyfriend jealous."
            She rised her voice, and she even slammed the table.

"I understand that you and your boyfriend had an argument that night, but it's not an excuse to kiss my Jimin."
          Of course, I didn't let myself to lose. I yelled as well.

"Yes, that's why I want to apoligize. But seing that we can't be friends made me want to eat my apology and leave it without saying."
           Seulgi sarcastically spoke, lowing her tone and glaring at me.

"Why are you even calling him 'my Jimin', are the two of you official? I mean, as far as I know, he's just courting you? He isn't yours yet."
           And that...
She walked out after that statement...
Which made me think that...

"Me and Jimin have no label...at all.

I have no right to do...this"

I sat down back to my seat...
Leaning my back to the support.
My friends approached me.
Looked at me, checking me.

But I can't say anything.
What Seulgi have said earlier...
Hit me with million of needles.

"Chaeyoung-a, what have she told you?"
           Creasing foreheads from three girls, I saw, as I stopped myself from zoning out and thinking deeply about it.

"Mm?"
          Though I heard Jisoo eonnie's question clearly, I tried pretending that I didn't...just to avoid it.

"I said, what have she told you? Did she apologize or did she made it worst?"
          Jisoo eonnie kept the question and repeated with adding one question.

"Ahh...she haven't."
          I answered.
And looked down at the table.

"She haven't!?"
         Furiously, Jennie eonnie slammed the table and asked, rising her voice.

"She..."
         I sighed...

"She explained and tried to be nice but..."
         I was cutted when Lisa interrupted me.

"TRIED to be NICE?"
         Emphasizing the words clearly with a sarcasm.

"But she can't ease me, I didn't consider her explanation and just showed the bitch side inside me, so she haven't."
         I narrated, and Jennie eonnie answered...

"You have the right to ignore her explanation, whatever it is, it's not an excuse to kiss a man, especially when that man is committed already wIth someone..."
          Explaining that I have rights but...

"That's the thing, eonnie."
          I just wamt to cry suddenly...but I shouldn't.

"Mwo?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked, raising an eyebrow to me.

"We...me and Jimin...we are still not yet official. I can't claim him...and..."
          My eyes got teary...
And the three ladies infront of me went silent.

Seconds...
Half of the minute...
And I still don't get a response...

"Now they are thinking the same way Seulgi is..."

With that...
I began to let my tears fell down...
But as I did...
Lisa sat beside me, immediately, and cooed me and comforted me.

"Don't cry."
            Lisa stroked my back.

"We...we thought the two of you are official already?"
            Jisoo eonnie's voice soften, yet she asked with confusion despite of my situation.

I shook my head as a response.

"So, you mean...he's still courting you?"
            Jennie eonnie asked...

"I know what they are thinking...
They are thinking that how Jimin could cuddle with me, touch me or even sleep in my room when we are still not official."

That thought made me tear down even more.

"Then, no offense, Chaey, I'm just concerned. Why...how, how can he...no, just forget it. Nevermind."
           Hesitantly, Jisoo eonnie wants to ask something and end up not asking it.

That's what I am thinking...
I know.

"Am I that easy?"