• One Hundred Twenty •

A:    Hi guys!

             I just want to say that...
         I don't need rude readers, okay?
         I am being friendly to everyone, I'm being a nice person. I'm trying my best not to be a b*tch and tactless, so if you don't like this story, then don't be here. I am lending my eyes to good and nice comments only.

I have reached 120 chapters for this story so if you're still here, reading this, it's not my fault. And oh, I didn't even forced you to read this 'abnormal' book I am creating. If you're done, then so I am. I am done having negative comments, though you're the first one who commented a negative feedback.

I'm sorry for this inappropriate tiny rant, it's just pissing me off. Cause why rude people are born?

▼△▼△

- Rosé

"Get away from me if you don't want to taste some palm on your face."
          Jennie eonnie stated to Lisa as she tries to convince her to listen to me.

I am here at the living room.
They are at the dinning, taking brunch.
Me and Lisa talker about this thing earlier at earlky morning. She said, she'll help me convince the our eonnies to listen to me.

"Eonnie, just listen."
           Lisa squealed.

"Lisa, will you please!? It's irritating. I don't want okay? Do you understand? Or don't you? I'm not being prideful, I do underatand if she has her explanation, valid or invalid, I don't need it. I just did what I want to do last night, I confronted her. And listeing to her now isn't my thing. I'm just her friend, they don't need me in their relationship. They are both old enough to talk about this shit and solve it together."
          I heard Jennie eonnie's frustration.

"Jennie, that's enough. Don't get mad. They just want to talk to us."
           Jisoo eonnie butted in and I'm sure she's chewing her food.

Tears are now streaming down again from my puffy eyes to my chin. Dropping on my lap making my legs wet.

"Listen then what? I have heard her explanation last night already. I already got it, what more have I missed?"
            Jennie eonnie annoyedly asked.

"It wasn't the real reason."
             Lisa answered with a worried voice.

"Oh, that's not it? Then? She lied last night? Great, that's even better."
             My eyes shitted close as Jennie eonnie answered sarcastically.

She's closingher ears to listen to me because I have explained to her already kast night which the reason I jave tokd her wasn't the whole reason.

"Eonnie, just listen so you'll know. It is better to know, I swear. You might found yourself lying on the ground somewhere, blood flowing and..."
            Lisa stated with devastation yet she was cutted when...

"Are you killing me already, Lisa?"
             Jennie eonnie seriously asked.

"No, eonnie. I just want to convice you to listen. Cause you also need to aware."
             Lisa whimpered as she tries her best to convince Jennie eonnie.

"Lisa, okay, can you just call Chaeyoung here? And Jennie, give her a second chance, the reason she will state now might be valid and acceptable. Lisa is stating some future death scene which is serious, and that convinced me already."
             Jisoo eonnie calmly stated.