AUTHOR'S LETTER

Okay, let me clarify some things from my rant at the previous chapter.

I like it when you guys are REACTING (negatively or positively) on the POVs of the characters. I love it when you guys are showing that the story is getting into your system. It also just means that you guys are supporting me on doing this.

The rant I did from the previous chapter wasn't about that. It's about a comment saying something like, "I made that reader wait for my updates or maybe to everything be normal. Then, as I made that reader wait, I still haven't made things normal, so, that reader is done with this and gonna unvote this story". That's what about my rant is.

It's fine for you guys to unvote this 'unworthy to read' book I'm creating, but I don't need to know. Like, do I need to know if you hate me? If you hate this shitty book I'm doing? If you hate it, or if you hate me, then okay. That doesn't change the story. That wouldn't change everything here.

I LOVE THE LOYAL AND SUPPORTIVE READERS.

I am not mad, guys.
I'm just...offended.

And offending me isn't a good thing.

Also, let me say this.
      As a reader, do you think it's fun to read a book without the conflicts on it?

And me as an author, if I made things normal early, this book will end early as well.

Okay?
This is the last rant I'll do.

I'm just speaking out my thoughts.

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL HERE, SUPPORTING ME, READING THIS STORY AND VOTING.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND PLEASE, CONTINUE COMMENTING YOUR REACTIONS THROUGH EVERY WORDS, LINES ON EVERY POVs.

LOVE LOTS.😘