• Seventy - Three •

A:   Okay, let me update one today.
I'm not that fully fine but enough to do things already.
Thanks for the concerns, to those who cared.

And I'm sorry for the comments that I haven't given a reply on the previous chapter, I stopped using my phone after that update and I rested, that's why I can't reply.

Forgive me.

▲▽▲▽

Same day...
Same time as the girls talked.

- Jimin

"Hyung! What is this!? Hyung, stop! Untie me now!"
           I was blind folded and my hands are tied down.

They made me sit on a chair before removing the blindfold.

"Sorry, but we need to do this."
           Hoseok stated.

"Why? Why do you even need to do this?"
           I asked, irritated.

"Well, just to inform you and to explain...the girls have done something to make Chaeyoung and Lisa talk. They called us last night to inform us, so we thought, we should do something too."
           Jin answered, crossing his arms infront of me.

"But why do you need to tie me here? It's not like I'm going to ran away."
            I frustratedly answered.

"We're your friends. You'll never walk away, but you won't talk to Jungkook. There's the possibility also that you might beat Jungkook again."
            Jin crouched to reach my level and answered sarcastically.

I stared at him with all of the guts I have.
I know he's my hyung, but after those events, something changed me.

"Okay, we will untie you but don't ever beat him. Or don't try to be rude or else."
          They untied me, and I took a deep breath while caressing my wrist.

"They really need to do this?"

I took a look on the room we are in, I just realized now that we are on our practice room.

And Jungkook entered in no time.
Namjoon and Taehyung's behind him.

"So, you're here. Let's start."
           Jin clapped his hands once and smiled.

Jungkook sat across me, looking down at the ground, seems to be guilty and devastated.

"Let's get to the main topic."
             The others sat beside us.

And began to speak...

"Jungkook, how are ae going to start? Are you going to start by explaining or aplogizing first?"
            Namjoon asked.

Seconds...
Seconds he took before answering...

"To be true, I know...there's no explanation for what I did. That's a betrayal and...the only thing I can do is to apologize."
            Jungkook answered.

My hands and legs automatically crossed, and my body felt confident as my mind knew that I'm right and above him.

"Hyung...I admitted, I like Chaeyoung since the first place. And I also will admit that I have the thought of courtimg her while you and her isn't official yet. Those days, I'm thinking about that, but I didn't courted her, I really haven't becayse I thought about our friendship. But...that night came, we thought that you cheated, she thought thay you cheated...so, I was about to comfort her but my hormonse...I really dom't need to say this, it's unecessary."
           Jungkook tried narrating everything hut he turns out like explaining.