• One Hundred One •

- Lisa

"Eonnie, please..."
           Chaeyoung had followed us as we walked out of Kai's house and now she's pleading us to listen to her.

"What, Chaeyoung?"
            Jennie eonnie's annoyed already and that made me face them as I am actually facing the opposite direction.

"Just listen."
             Chaeyoung requested.

I saw Jennie eonnie's eyes dropped down on the floor and I felt her unwillingness to listen...

Even me...
I don't want to lend time for her now to listen.

"It's fine, Chaeyoung. You don't need to explain out yourselfto us. Maybe to Jimin, he needs it better than us."
             Jennie eonnie answered worriedly.

"Eonnie..."
             And that time, Chaeyoung's eyes began to poyr tears on her cheeks down to her chin and dropping on the floor.

And as she sobbed...
We all couldn't move.

"It's just that I felt the comfort on him. He still cares for me after all and after having a dramatic scene with Lisa, he's the one that comforts me the most. From that day when I left the dorm without wearing coat or jacket, he's the one who bought the coat for me. And edisregarding our conflict about Chanyeol, he told me that he's not blaming me anymore and that made me feel relieved and be with him again."
          She took the chance while we still can't stop her...

"Is that so, Park Chaeyoung? So we're not giving you comfort?"
          My head turned to my right which is Jisoo eonnie's direction, as I heard her voice speaking.

"No, eonnie, it's not..."
           Chaeyoung tried defending herself but I saw Jisoo eonnie shook her head...

For the past several weeks of me and Chaeyoung having conflicts about Jungkook and her, about what happened between them, whenever we are going to break down into devastation, Jisoo eonnie is the one who comforts her the most.

And I think she felt offended as Chaeyoung told that she found the comfort on Kai...who is actually an enemy after blaming her about Chanyeol's missing act.

"Is it not? Then what? You said you found the comfort on him, then, it just means that our comfort isn't what you need nor enough for you."
         Even Jennie eonnie was frozen as Jisoo eonnie glared at Chaeyoung...

That's a matter of fact...
What Jisoo eonnie said is true.

Jisoo eonnie then, rolled her eyes and walked to her room. She slammed the door and that awakens my nerves.

"Chaeyoung, better take a rest now. Let's mot talk about this now."
         Jennie eonnie who remained calm just not to hurt Chaeyoung, stated before walking to her room silently.

This moment...
It is only me and Chaeyoung.

I heard Chaeyoung sniffed...
But I didn't bother looking at her, I kept my eyes on the carpeted floor.

"So it's my fault...
Cause I have a conflict with her that day...
That day she walked out and Kai has to brought her the coat.

It's my fault that she walked out that day."

A sudden thought popped out on my head...

And at the same moment...

Chaeyoung looked at me...
With her eyes evidently showing her broken heart inside.

And there, I also saw the tears that let the light reflect on her face.

"Lisa..."
        She uttered...

And I felt my heart crashed on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung-a."
         I dom't want to talk to her now...

But I don't know...
She hugged me and I just hugged her back.

Now that I think it's my fault...
I at least need to comfort her, just for this night."

"What am I going to do?"
        She cried on my shoukder and asked...

I didn't answered...
I don"t how to answer.
What she did hit everyone of us, and I'm just comforting her cause I felt like the obligation is with me.

Though, I'm stil not fine with what hapened to her and Jungkook.

But as I love her as my sister, I am ready to disregard that for now.

"Jimin will think that I'm cheating on him."
          She added.

And I just rubbed her back.

"What if he broke up with me?"
          She asked.

"I can't, Lisa...I can't."
          She stated and that made her sob even more.

"What happened made the two of you broke up already, even without having the official break up, it's clear already."
         I wanted to tell but if I did...she might kill herself this time.

I'm also afraid...
That she might cut herself again, and worst, she might kill herself this time.

"Why do you need to be this naive?
Why do you need to be so innocent thatyou can't see every sides and every angles of life?

You cab't stop what's fate ppanning for you cause you'te too innocent, Park Chaeyoung...you won't live hapy because of that innocemce you are having."

"First...
Chanyeol...
Second, Jungkook and I.
Third, Jimin and Kai.".

"Who's next?"

▼△▼△▼

A:    Thanks for the several votes and comments.