JinSoo(Special)

- Jin

"Aish, Jimin is such an idiot."
Jisoo commented.

We are all gathered infront of Chaeyoung's door. Jimin told us that he's going to propose and we want to watch but he locked the door.

"Why is he idiot? Are you some kind of an alien? Oh...4D. It's not stupid when he made Chaeyoung's mad first before proposing, it's sweet."
I defended confidently while leaning on the wall.

"That's stupid. Maybe for you it's sweet, but we all have different peespective so don't argue with me."
She answered and we are both shutted down when...

"Shh, both of you, shut up."
Jennie shushed us.

After few moments...

"She said yes."
Excitedly, Jennie informed.

We all smiled in relief and was about to go back on the living room to act like we don't know a thing.

But then...

I saw Jisoo going to enter her room without even informing us.

I faced the direction where her room is...

No one noticed her, just me.

I followed her and jist on time, I stopped the door when she was about to close it.

She looked at me with brows furrowing in both confusion and frustration.

I squinted my eyes and she just gave me a rolling eyes.

Then, she puahed the door to.close it, butnit wasn't enough cause I pushed the door as well as she did.

"What are you doing?"
She asked, low tomed voice yet anger can be heard.

I chuckled and she gave me a look that can kill anyone.

"Sorry, but your friend is now engaged, aren't you happy about that?"
I asked and her eyes landed on the ground.

Few seconds, she took, before answering me.

"Nothing. I'm happy, I just caught some negative thoughts but I'm fine."
She answered, anger isn't evident aymore but devastation replaced the emotion.

"Kim Jisoo. I hought you're that kind of person who doesn't think of negative things? Isn't that true?"
I asked and her eyes met mine.

She took a single step backwards as I entered her room and closed the door.

I saw the anxiousness on her face hu I didn't bother teasing her about it.

"I am not getting affected by negative comments, negative thoughts about me. But the thing that I thought of earlier was totally a different thing."
She answered.

I nod a little and explored her room more with my eyes.

"I haven't seen this room well the last time since you kicked me out to the living room."
I walled to her desk where some frames are displayed.

Then, I faced her again.

"Why are you here, anyway?"
She asked, eyes squinted.

I shrugged my shoulders and answered...

"I saw you devastating walking in herr earlier, then I asked you about it and now I'm here. Maybe, as I saw the sight of you being sad and serious for the unexpected moment, I got curious and concern, that maybe the reason why I am here."
I chuckled and sat on her bed after answering.

"It's clear to me that you're curous but please exclude the word comcer, cause yo won't feel that for me. Now, you can go out. I have answered your curiosity and that's it."
She tried sending me out again but I shook my head making her grab my arm and pulled me.

Od course,that's nothing. Her strength isn't enough to drag me out.

"If you can send me away by draggin me outside of this sweet room of yours, I wom't ever com here again. But if three minutes are ovee and I'm still here, you can't stop me from entering here whenever I want to."
I dared and she gave me a disdainful look.

"Is that even fair? This is my room, jerk."
She asked with a cursing name for me.

My mouth gasped widely at her action.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, you are so confident the moment you scolded Jennie at the hospital whe she cursed and now you're here infront of me, callin me jerk?"
I stood up and asked, I rested my hands on my waist and her eyes glared at me.

"This is my room, get out."
She uttered with fuming eyes and angry voice.

"So? I want here. If you want me out, drag me out."
I demanded making her slap my arm.

"A-aww!"
I reacted, as expected, her hand is heavy.

The moment her hand touched my skin, I felt like superman just punched me there. Or a baseball was hit to my arm.

I rubbed my arm and looked at her.

"Why did you do that?"
I frustratedly asked.

She laughed butterly.

"Why have I done that? Really? You're asking me?"
She pointed herself and I didn't gave an answer.

"Get out or you'll get another one."
She commanded which, of course...

I didn't followed.

"Do it and you'll get something unexpected from me."
I stated standing up proeperly, straightly and confidently.

"Ahh, so you really want me to do it again. Okay."
She concluded without even having a clue om what I was about to do.

She lifted her hand and was about to hit me...

But instead of her hand hitting my arm, it was my lips that touched hers.

I felt her was taken aback.

But I pulled her by her waist and by the back of her neck.

Few seconds...

I started brushing my lips to hers...

And the moment I did...

I felt her lips kissing me back already.

"You lose.
I will enter here whenever I want and I will begin to show what I feel."

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

A: That's for JinSoo, y'all.