• Twenty - One •

We are currently lying on my bed now...
After whay happened earlier, I'm able to be comfortable that I even hugged him while lying.

We haven't done something more than kissing. He just gave me a passionate kiss and giving in to him...made me comfortable.

He's brushing my hair, while his another arm is my pillow. I was facing him an hugging him.

We are under my blanket, it is cold but his body is enough for me to feel warmth.

My eyes are closed since earlier...
But his presence never let me sleep.

"Chaeng."
             Several minutes have passed and I hesrd him called me by my nickname.

"Mm?"
             I hummed with a tone of asking.

"You want to go out? Let's eat? Later evening."
             He suggested andinvited me.

I opened my eyes and look at him.

"Of course. Sure, Jimin."
           I answered and he frowned.

I gave him a look askimg 'what?'.
He didn't respond and then in time, I realoze, I called him Jimin which he complained earlier.

"Ahh, mianhe. Then, what should I call you?"
            I asked, and he answered immediately...

"Anything, anything you want, baby."
            He smiled cutely and with sweetness, he tighten his hug.

I chuckled and shrugged myself to his chest once again.

"Chaeng, can I have a favor?"
             He asked.
I immediately looked back at him and he followed the words...

"Can I kiss you?"
             I creases my forehead from his question.

"You just kissed me earlier. And you said while we're in the living room, just one?"
            Supposedly, it's a tease.

He pouted and answered...

"I want more."
            He chuckled in the end.

I rolled my eyes and touched his lips with my finger. I shook my head in disagreement and he just chuckled and answered...

"I guess I lose. Arrasseo, just one."
              He nodded on himself and just hugged me.

He kissed me but not on my lips instead, he kissed me on my forehead.

"So sweet."

My lips automatically formed a smil as I felt his lips touched my forehead, sometimes, it's better to feel the kiss on the forehead than on lips...my hug tightened.

Few more hours...

We both went off from my bed, I fixed the blanket a little while he's wearing his coat.

"Chaeng, wear a coat."
           He smiled at me and commanded me to wear a coat. We're going out now.

"I'll look for my black coat, wait. Umm...and I'm going to change my clothes."
          I answered and tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear as I tried to look inside my cabinet if my coat was there.

"Okay, I'll be at the living room."
          He walked out of the door and...

I keep on looking until I found it...
I wore jeans and a navy blue polo, I tucked only the front part of my polo inside my jeans, just to put some style then I wore my bkack coat.

Before going out, I picked my mask and cap. We at least need to hide ourselves even though we're going to a restaurant he knew and that the people there won't bother us.