• Six •

- Rosé

"Seriously!?"
     Jennie eonnie yelled in surprise as I narrated what happened to us since I fainted from the corridor to the restroom.

"Then, okay. Before of the stucking elevator thing, he took care of you at the guest room? While you're feverish and sick and..."
      Jisoo eonnie's eues are widening.

And...
As of now, we are back at our dorm.

"Wait...then...the both of you...stayed the whole afternoon...together...only you two."
       Lisa...not on herself...sarcastically teased me with poker face.

"That's really right."
       I answered.

"But it's not good. He took care of me instead of just calling one of you or our manager to take care of me."
       I snatched the thought they are forming in their minds.

But it doesn't help me from stopping them to tease me...

"Then, something's going on. Cause he made his member told us that you're at somewhere to be taken care. But...no one says that Jimin's the one who's going to take care of you. And besides that, he's not able to think of callig someone from us to take care of you and...yeah, instead, he took care of you on his own."
      Seriously, Jennie looked at me and talked sobberly.

"N-N-No! Maybe he just found that as his responsible cause he's the one who saw me fainting. Well, besides that, you might get in panic if you saw someone fainting, so, what you're to think of first was to take careeof the person, right? You're not able to think clearly since it's an emergency."
      I almost stummered on my first sentence but...I defended confidently as I composed my thoughts clearly.

Lisa nodded but chuckled as she saw me being nervous to get teased by them.

"Well, if it's me, Chaeyoung-a. The fismrs thing I'm going to do is to ask for a hellx not to take carenof the fainting person. Maybe, I'll give some seconds to check him or her out but I'll start yelling and asking for help if he or she really did faint."
      Jisoo, sobberedly just like Jennie, teased me.

These ladies...
Acting so serious and siber but they are actually teasing me and pestering me.

"But anyways, are you fine already?"
       Lisa suddenly became...my savior from the teases I might catch from my eonnies.

"I still have a bit of cold and my throat is a bit itchy but I guess, I'm not going to faint nor to have fever again."
      I concluded and smiled at her.

"Right, right. I remembered, the meeting yesterday was just about some collaborations but nothing is confirmed yet. Things aren't planned yet, though."
      Jisoo informed.