• One Hundred •

- Jungkook

"SH*T!"
         I am with Taehyung and Jimin here in the practice room.

Jimin, who is cursing everything out now, haven't told us why yet.

"Why are you ike, Jimin!? Please."
         Taehyung whined as we are both trying to stop Jimin from punching the mirror and crashing every glasses that he will see in this practice room.

"WHY!? WHYYY!?"
         He yelled throwing the vase just on the mirror.

And as expected, the vase will break as well as the mirror.

After breaking the mirror, he punched it like an idiot.

And we need to open the door of the practice room to let our other members enter...

With all of us six members he have...
We stopped him from doing something and from hurting his self.

We pulled him out of the practice room and grabbed him to the couch here in the living room.

He clenched his fist and messed with his air.

He rested his head after on his balled fist.

"Jimin, what's happening to you!?"
           Jin whimpered worriedly.

"What hapenned? Are you and Chaeyoung had a fight?"
           Namjoon asked while stroking Jimn's back.

What shook us...
Jimin chuckled butterly as he lifted his head and looked at us...

"Chaeyoung? Who is she? I don't...know her anymore."
           That's an indirect break up if Chaeyoung would ever hear him...

He chuckled and wiped his tears wuth his sleeves.
He stood up and was about to go to his rom but Taehyung pulled him enough to make him sit back on the couch.

"Tell us what happenee."
         Seriously, Yoongi demanded.

The face Jimin showing us is frightening...
The last time we saw that eyes was the time...
I betrayed him.

"What happened that you don't know Chaeyou g anymore? An what does that thing making you show that kind of expression again?"

I thought...
And just as I asked inside my mind...
He spoke and answered...

"She and Kai kissed earlier."
           Jimin informed with his voice raspy from all of the shouting he did earlier.

"Are you kidding? They are not in good terms."
            Of course, no one from us would believe that information. Hosoek chuckled and asked with unbelieving tone.

"What happened, really, Jimin?"
             Jin crossed his arms as he asked.

"They kissed."
             Jimin answered with a serious tone loke he's disrespecting our hyung.

"What do you mean THEY kissed. I told you, they are not in good terms. The first time we met that guy was at a café and they are fighting, yelling at each other."
             Hoseok uttered and Jimin shoaed a sarcastic smile.

"They are close before, like bestfriends together with Chanyeol. And they probably have fucking forgiven each other."
            Jimin rolled his eyes and looked down at the floor.

I am expecting Jin will scold him after cursing but all I heard was a sigh.

I suddenly felt everything heavy...
The moment I saw everyone looking at Jimin devastatedly, like he lost something that's making him alive.

"Wait, does she really kissed Kai? Like, if Kai kissed her first, did she kissed back?"
             I asked, I'm afraid that everything might just a misunderstanding.

Jimin looked at me with his emotionless expression...
And I felt the cold wind suddenly hugged me.

"That doesn't matter anymore..."
             He answered and my forehead creases as I heard him.

I shook my head in disbelief and I tried defending Chaeng, not because I still like her but I just don't want everything to turn lile a broken glass.

"How does that wom't matter anymore? What if it is just Kai who did it and you saw the wrong side, hyung, Chaeyoung is your girlfriend, you should at least..."
          I tried....but a bitter smirk formed on his lips and I was halted midways when he opened his mouth about to say something...

"The mere fact that she hasn't told anyone about it made it as a cheating action already. Before leaving her on that house of Kai, I noticed her members behind me and they are shock too. That moment, I realize that only her and Kai know what's happening between them. She should at least told me that they are fine already...but she hasn't. She didn't even intend to tell me."
         He stated and I got is point...

For the moment...
I shutted my mouth and didn't speak.

"Chaeyoung...she can catch everyone's eyes, can't she? But the thing there is...she's not aware. She's innocent yet that innocence of her is dragging everyone towards her. I can tell from what happened to us and I'm really sorry for that, until now. But she actually...hyung...she don't know her own self. I mean, she's too naive to see the feelings of everyone for her. That's why everything happens, cause she can't prevent it cause she can't see it."
         I spoke out, I'm still afraid that Chaeyoung and him might broke.

I broke them once...
And I think I need to help them be together again now.
For the best sin that I did for them, this is the only thing I can at least repay them.

"At least, if she tries to explain to you, hyung, listen."
          I demanded.

"Why are you, Jungkook, why are you like that? Why are you eager for me to listen to her? Why are you actually defending her?"
         He asked squinting hisneyes like he's telling me that I still have feelimg for her gurlfriend but...

I gave him an understanding smile, a genuine smile and say...

"Because I'm afraid that both of you mightgo broken again. The first time, it was my fault and that made her kill herself, almost. And I felt so bad about it. Also, I saw you cried too much that made me realize that what I did was really a big thing. I'm afraid to see those faces again, dull, emotionless, numb faces. The expressions that will make everyone sigh. And for what I did, I can only repay the two of you by helping you get throrugh this."

▼△▼△▼

A:     Ending is still far.
We're taking too long, everyone.
Hahahaha.

Guys.
Here's some hint.

"Where's Chan?"
"Will Jimin forgive Chaey?"
"What will happen for the girls?"