• One Hundred Twenty - Eight •

A:     Wow. Everyone, I saw this few hours ago and I actually covered my mouth as I gasp.

The ranking of this story gets higher, from #30, then it went up to #28(I just didn't announced it), but NOW IT'S ON #22.

It is a bit of...sad, cause this book is near t its ending. And though, I am really thankful to everyone for making this book that famous, I'm not gonna extend it. Sorry but, we need to end the miserable things here. THANKS A LOT, EVERYONE!

▼△▼△

- Rosè

"Ma'am, where are you going?"
             Some of the staffs asked and trying to block our way.

"Where's Chanyeol?"
            I asked, panic is evident on my voice.

"He said he don't want to be visited now, Ma'am."
            The staff answered.

But I don't think that's it.

"Where is he!?"
             I screamed.

"Look, lady. You might at your boss' side, but if you continue hidng that man, we can sue you, not only you but all of you. You are trying to protect someone who have threatened Rosé, and you know what's worst? You all know that we're mot normal people, your lives will be ruined three times more than you think, we have names, we are celebrities."
              Jennie eonnie stated with confidence just to convince everyone to tell us where Chanyeol is.

"And add this, BTS is here. You all know what is happening that's why you're trying to hide your boss. If something happened to Bangtan or to us here, would it not be...much worst? If something happened to us here, everyone will be blamed, this hotel will be decalred as one of the worse hotel and you, all you didn't took care of us."
             Jennie eonnie added and everyone kept looking at the tiled floor.

"S-Sir is at the rooftop w-with B-Bangtan."
             The staff stammered with a frightened tone of voice.

"That's a lot of help, miss. Since you told us, no ine will be put in jail except your boss. Thank you."
             You really can tell that savageness is on Jennie eonnie's blood, floeing through every veins she has.

"We ran to the elevator and pressed the thirteenth floor."
            In worry, I bit my nails which a mannerism already ever since I'm was young. I does this a lot when I'm worried, tensed or gettimg excited.

"I know that two guys...

They are ready to sacrifuce some thungs just to know who's gonna win.

Why do they even need to do this for me?

They could just ask me who I really love...

Or is it Jimin's choice too?
To prove how capable he is for me than Chanyeol."

Few more moments...

The elevator reached the rooftop.
As the door opened...

It reveal a supposedly perfect sunset....
But that doesn't amuse me as I saw Chanyeol standing across Jimin, far away enough not yo reach each other.