• Eighteen •

Next day...

- Rosé

Starting today will be our Christmas vacations.

Jennie will go to her eomma, as usual and gonna live there for a week.

Jisoo will go back to her family, and celebrate with them.

Lisa, she'll be heading back to Thailand for a week, just to be with her family.

And I...
I'm going to be left alone here.

Australia is too far and my parents suggested for me not to come and just to have a video call with them anytime I want to.

After bidding 'see you after a week' to, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa, I entered our dorm and jumped to the couch.

"I'm all alone...even Kuma and Dalgom left me. What should I do now?"
             I talked to the pillow beside me.

And since it won't answer, I just lied and stared at the ceiling.

"I can't use my phone and play all within seven days. I'll get to look like a zombie if I will."
           I talked to myself, waving my hands in the air.

It's not more than five hours since my members left, but I feel so bored already.

So, I went to the fridge...
As I was about to open, I saw notes, saying...

"I left you many foods, Chaey.
It is for more than a week. You can heat the foods on the stove or at the oven.

Take care."

Probably, a not from Jennie.
She's the only one who's cooking.

And the other note...

"You can get some chocolates on my room, it is placed under my bed. There's a black bag for it."

Lisa's note.

And the third one...

"Don't burn the house, Park Chaeyoung. Take care and call us whenever you feel like to."

Jisoo's note.

I pouted...
I felt so lonely for the moment I read their notes...I'm the only one left. So sad.

I opened the fridge and saw the foods Jennie made for me. But...I thought of...

"This foods are for meals...
I'll just go get some Lisa's chocolates."

And I ran to Lisa's room, the door wasn't lock so, I entered.

Her room...
Is a but messy.
I can say it cause my room isn't this messy.

I looked under the bed and saw the said bag, I opened it and it revealed different varieties of choclates.

I took three different chocolates.
Then, I saw a box near Lisa's desk.
I opened it and saw...

CHIPS!

I picked out one and ran to the living room.
I turned on the television and ate the foods I got from Lisa.