Chapter Five

{Edited}

Miwa sighs in satisfaction as she glances upwards the clouds, there weren't many in the sky today but she just wanted to enjoy the view for a while. Miwa had just recently returned from her third mission with Team 7 and all she could say about them is, they're idiots. They each have their own small category.

Sakura. The fangirl who cares all about her looks, clothes, hair and what Miwa's 'idiot twin' thinks. She also has a rivalry with that Blonde girl, Ingo...Well, that's what Miwa thinks her name is anyway not that she cares enough to remember. Sakura is so intelligent, she could help the Team so much more but, to Miwa,  she acts like an idiot and that's Miwa's job.

Naruto. Don't even get Miwa started on Naruto, all he ever talked about was being Hokage and ramen. It had gotten rather annoying after she continuously heard him mention it. He always wants to prove himself, so he goes over the top. Naruto may have had it rough but so have a lot of other people, Miwa does kind of feel bad for him but even she knows that sometimes people do want that pity, much like herself. Anyways in her official opinion is that he's a total goofball, he lacks intelligence and patience. He acts without thinking, he fails to listen to instructions. But he never seems to give up even if he fails.

Sasuke. Her older twin brother, he's emotionless but what more could you expect from an Uchiha?. He looks bored all the time, he never cares for anyone, he acts like he's better than everyone. He's always angry at something, Naruto constantly gets ranted at by Sasuke and Sakura is constantly rejected. And he has the emotion range of a teaspoon (Miwa's words..not the authors).

Kakashi. Isn't actually all that bad in her honest opinion. He's intelligent, quick and resourceful. He's an excellent example of a true shinobi, someone the Leaf should hold in high regards. However, to Miwa, it seemed like he had a dark past as he is always hiding certain emotions he doesn't want others knowing about. It's mainly sorrow and guilt, but why would he be feeling this? Then again it is the shinobi world, there's always going to be pain, suffering, and sorrow along with many other emotions.

In all fairness, Miwa didn't think she'll be able to cope, as her patience was wearing thin. Her big secret could be exposed at any moment if anyone was smart enough and there were a couple of Einsteins at the Leaf. Not to mention she's beginning to have her nightmares again, from that place and she's beginning to feel things she hasn't felt in years. Worst of all, all this doesn't comfort her, instead, she feels strange like she needs to run because last time she was here feeling comfortable, her father took that all away.

"......wa.........miwa..........MIWA!" Miwa who had been in a daze quickly jumped out of her thoughts and looks over at the yellow-haired boy.

'Why is he looking at me like that?'

"What?" Miwa asks confused and slightly irritated at having her thoughts interrupted.

"You were spacing out, we couldn't snap you outta it" Naruto yells dramatically, waving his hands. Miwa gives him a straight look and folds her arms.

"So what?" She tells him, still irritated by the acting.

"It's nothing we were just worried" Sakura replies for him pulling both Sasuke and Naruto away. Away from her, Then surprisingly Sakura walks back to Miwa and pulls her in a different direction.

"Thank you Sakura" Miwa says as she mutters out her thanks, Sakura looks over at Miwa and smiles.

"We girls got to stick together" Sakura remarks with a raised eyebrow as she links arms and pulls Miwa to one of the training grounds, where the other Konoha 12 are, not including Naruto and Sasuke where all sitting down in a dysfunctional circle, Miwa suppressed a laugh at the strange shape.