Chapter Fifty: Part I

Yo you can play the song through out the whole chapter, there is this song option with is a compliation of a few songs or you can us this link for another song which is an hour long loop of one song.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1BuDbA2B5s

these videos can be on for the duration you read this chapter, but be warned you might cry and feel the need to kill me....

(Heads up there is a new character in the book but she only pops up briefly, this is the next character I mentioned so I'll be writing another book soon, a reader reached out and asked me to write another book so I thought I would combine this book with the requested one)

Oh! One last thing, remember I love you all and please don't hate me. It just a little extreme plan to get Neji to grow a pair and asked Miwa THE FUCK OUT ALREADY. And I wanna scare the shit outta him.

{UnEdited}

It's been nearly three weeks since Miwa had moved back into her old apartment from the hospital, Hinata had been making sure she came to visit as much as she was able to but when she couldn't she introduced Miwa to a new face in Konoha, who happened to live next door. Hinata had wanted to tell her she was a new friend of Shikamaru but since Miwa wouldn't know who he is, she didn't tell her.

The new shinobi from Kumogakure, Ayumi Fujioki, had arrived in the village within the first few months of Miwa's disappearance, Hinata was glad that the two instantly made great friends even if this new Miwa was as emotionless as one would expect of an Uchiha.

Naruto had gone away to train with the toads, since his sensei had sadly died in combat not too long ago. Miwa only found out when she asked Hinata why there wasn't any noise coming from Naruto's apartment. At that point Miwa didn't dig any further, after all it wasn't her place to, they were just neighbours.

It was another beautiful day in the village, since Ayumi was off with Shikamaru somewhere Miwa was walking around with Hinata outside the village walls in the forests where Miwa had once spent a lot of time. Hinata took her here to try and help jog her memory. They were sat a lovely pond with a mini waterfall standing proudly, both girls were sitting with their feet in the water and their shinobi pants rolled up.

Before the pair came here they had actually been on a short mission for two days and had just returned that was why they were wearing their thick chunin vest and had all their weapons, so instead of rushing back to the village Hinata thought to bring them there to relax for a little while. Not like Tsunade would complain as she had been a little lenient with Miwa recently, Hinata shivered at the thought, the Hokage must be up to something...right?

Miwa was humming a soft tune as she kicked her legs in the water, she was getting hit with some real sense of deja vu. It was so beautiful to Miwa, so calm and serene plus she was with her newly found best friend or reconnected with the Hyuga Heiress. Being here made Miwa think of a certain someone who she hadn't seen in a while, Miwa frowned as she thought of him and turned to Hinata who looked over at Miwa.

"How's Neji-san?" Miwa asked as she felt the overwhelming feeling to cringe and gag as she addressed Neji, it hadn't sounded right and that crazy voice was screaming at her again

NEJI-CHAN. IT'S. NEJI. CHAN!!!!!!! YOU LIMP NOODLE

Miwa blinked and shook her head as Hinata replied "Neji? He's...he's alright" Hinata pauses as she finds the right word to put instead of emotionally depressed, but Miwa saw through that and sighed. Suddenly a cold breeze it the two, Miwa shivered at the freezing wind and frowned before she shook it off.