Chapter Forty

(The song ^^^ is for later on in the chapter, I'll let you know when to play it)

{UnEdited}

"UNCLE HIASHI! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MISS YOU MORE THAN NEJI-CHAN" Miwa screamed as she spotted Hiashi walking with Hanabi and a few other Hyuga men around the compound as they entered the gates.

Having heard Miwa call Hiashi's head snapped in the direction of the Hyuga compound front gates, with a smiled etched onto his lips. Turning around briefly to excuse himself from the counsil before turning back to face a depressed Neji and Miwa - who stood waving like a madman.

"Miwa" he called with arms opened wide as he walked towards her. Miwa smiled brightly and ran towards him with her arms open wide, jumping up and hugging him like a koala once she reached him.

"Woah Uncle Hiashi that's quite the grip....don't tell me you missed little old me?" Miwa grinned happily as Hiashi began to gently pat her head.

"You had us all worried about you child" He tells her in a hushed whisper "I was so worried" Miwa's grin falls off her face as she hears that she caused more worry.

Pulling away from her hug with Hiashi, Miwa jumps down and returns to her place beside Neji "I was alright Uncle Hiashi! Although I never got to make a pitstop at Suna, so I didn't get to see the Kazekage or Granny Chiyo...." Miwa says as she begins to trail off talking about Gaara and Chiyo. Neji and Hiashi both look at each other briefly before turning back to Miwa.

" - So I hope Granny Chiyo will forgive me when I go visit her soon..." Miwa muses with a smile "It's nice to have some family, ay Neji?" Miwa says turning to look at Neji with the smile still plastered on her features, Neji smiles at her tightly and nods his head in agreement.

"Gosh I'm so tired!" Miwa adds with a yawn, stretching her arms into the air and leaning back slightly "I'm heading off for a three day nap, see ya in three days....Oh and Neji? you owe me dango and lots of ramen" Miwa says as she waves off the two men before heading into the compound to find her bedroom.

Once Hiashi had made sure Miwa was out of hearing range he turned to meet the grim expression on Neji's face "She has no idea does she?" He asks his nephew patiently, Neji shakes his head mournfully.

"No...I didn't have the heart to tell her right then and there....Chiyo is all she's talking about, since she got back 2 hours ago" Neji says as he looks down at his feet, a depressed aura surrounding him "She's going to be so sad..." Neji whimpers sadly, Hiashi held back a cough when he heard his nephew.

"She didn't stop by Suna on her way back?" Hiashi asks curiously, Neji looks up briefly to look Hiashi in the eye.

"No...She said she wanted to get Tenten and the other three back to Konoha to receive medical treatment here instead of burdening any other village" 

"We should let Hinata talk to her later and let her know about the certain circumstances regarding the late Lady Chiyo" Hiashi tells Neji who nods in agreement, Hinata would be able to bring the news to Miwa in a much better way than they could have.

Hiashi's face scrunches' up in disgust as he smells a rancid smell "Neji....You should probably go for  shower" Hiashi says lightly as he raises a hand to cover his mouth, Neji looked up at his Uncle appalled before he sniffed under his arm and ran off to the nearest bathroom. 

It wasn't until another three hours before Hinata could finally sit down with Miwa and deliver one of the most hardest messages in her life. Neji, Hiashi and Shikamaru has stationed themselves outside Miwa's room, just in case she decided to kill someone.