Chapter Twenty-Four

{UnEdited}
Miwa's POV

"you've got to be kidding me!" I yell out in frustration, my hands pulling the hair from my scalp.

"Those are the rules Miwa" Neji tells me, nudging my shoulder with his, I look up and glare at him.

"I didn't think she was serious about this" I whine, as I look at the building in front of me. I never wanted to come back to this place.

"Miwa...You're an idiot" Neji says chuckling, frowning I punch his shoulder really hard.

"Shut up! I've got to train, Naruto will be back soon and I can't let him show me up!" I say, as I try to run away but I can't because of Neji, who is holding the back of my collar.

Not long after I came to the village with Daichi, I met a friend. I hadn't realised that things would have ended up the way they did, I just wish I could have saved her...

"You can do that after, it's only an hour it won't kill you!" Neji says raising his voice slightly as he tried to pull me back.

"It's not fair!"

"Life's not fair"

"Neji-chan! I'm not going!" I yell out, I'm going to be the one who has the last say this time round. After a moment of silence I cross my arms over in triumph, and smirk looking at Neji.

"Hm ~ Guess I win" I say, Neji still doesn't say or do anything "For once I have the last laugh!" I say laughing, holding my knee as I crouch  slightly.

"Miwa..." I look up at Neji to see a blank expression, nothing new or surprising.

"Hai, Neji-chan?" I ask as I unfold my arms, Neji looks at me and smiles before he chuckles quietly.

"Don't kick me" Neji says as he walks towards me, I look at him confused.

"Huh? What do you me – AH NEJI-CHAN!" I yell at the end as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder "Put me down! I'm going to kill you!" I scream as I hit his back with my fists.

..apart from the incident with my friend, things where great at the village , it took the next two years until it calmed over.That is until four years later. When you and Team 7 came to our village, that's when things started to change.

"Whatever, just don't kick me" Neji says, I growl in reply. I can feel the smile on that stupid face of his.

"Hn...whatever" I say sounding bored as I just let myself be carried, on Neji's shoulder. A loud noise, echoes across the streets, as I try to look up I see the black clouds then the lightening.

"There's a storm brewing Neji-chan" I tell him in a low voice, Neji turns his head and looks up at the sky.

"Yeah..." He says before he turns back around and walks into the building, with me screaming and hitting his back.

"Nope! Nada! You can't make me!"

::::

This room is depressing. All the walls are white and the colour scheme of the rest of the room is the same: white drapes, white couch and chair,  cream carpet. The only things that aren't white are the book shelves, the coffee table and the desk at the top of the room - which are all a shade of brown.

I'm currently sitting on the couch, with my shrink opposite me on a chair and the only thing keeping me from strangling his throat is the really nice mahogany table. I glare at his throat - the shrink is oblivious to this.