Chapter Nineteen

{UnEdited}

It was your average warm sunny day in the Hidden Leaf, kids were playing at park or in the ponds. Adults were busing themselves with work or child rearing.

It was a normal day for the gate guards, Izumo and Kotetsu that is until three shinobi from the Leaf could be seen but they weren't alone. The two guards looked on in shock, Kotetsu stayed as Izumo rushed for the Hokage.

"Hello Hagane-San!" Miwa greeted cheerfully from beside Neji, who chuckled at the girl for her ability of being dense. Shikamaru also found it amusing but he hid his reaction, instead he just simply carried on walking beside Neji.

Miwa followed occasionally tugging on the rope which was tied to Sasuke's wrists, painfully. Smirking when she hears her brothers silent grunts of pain.

Hn serves him right, trying to kill me haha.

The small group of three continued to make their way to the Hokage's Building. The small group got many stares from those who crossed their path.

Silence was the only thing in the streets. Only the footsteps of the group could be heard as the village watched in silence. Even the children stopped and hid behind the adults as they watched the raven haired male walk on by.

As the reached the Hokage building, murmurs could be heard that grew into whispers which turned into shouts.

Ninja working in the building all moved to one side as they watched the Uchiha heir was dragged passed them. More whispers are heard, more rumours begin to spread.

They stand at the Hokage's door ready to walk in, the girl – Miwa. Knocks on the oak door, and enters the room seeing many different ANBU stationed all around the room. The Hokage standing in front of her desk, her assistant Shizune no where to be see.

"Lady Tsunade" Miwa mutters a greeting, pulling the rope that binds her brother. Sasuke stumbles forward embarrassed.

"Miwa, Shikamaru, Neji" The Hokage says acknowledging the three "The mission went better than expected" She states as she looks at the bruised face of the Uchiha male who grunts quietly looking at the ground.

"Yeah the young Lord was escorted safely to the Land of Wind, and we found you a present along the way" Miwa says pulling on the rope making Sasuke stumble forward, he looks up at the female, his eyes filled with rage.

Tsunade nods and gestures to one of the ANBU. The ANBU ninja with a bear mask comes towards Miwa and takes the rope from her hands.

Miwa waves happily at her brother as he is dragged away, making Neji chuckle at her childishness. Once the boy was dragged out the office all attention went to the Hokage, as the rest of the ANBU left the scene.

"Well done boys..." Tsunade stars saying proudly as I shift my attention to the window.

Funny. Everyone in Konoha seem to be running around in circles around me, moving on with their lives.

Why is it that they can and I can't? Why am I still stuck in the past. Everyone stays away.

Far away.

"Hey Miwa" Neji says softly placing a hand on the girls shoulder, she turns her full attention onto him "Let's go we are finished here"

Neji-chan...You're still here. Miwa smiles to herself and nods at Neji following him out the door of the Hokage's office.

Thank you...Neji-chan.

~•~•~•~

A few hours later, a small group of ninja were gathered together in on of the training grounds. They where trying to keep hush voices, not wanting anyone to hear them.