Chapter Twenty-Three

{UnEdited}
No one's POV

Another loud bang hits the Leaf followed by the quick flash of light. The storm was only hours away from the Leaf, most of the residents unaware of the evil brewing.

Meanwhile, in the Hokage's office, Lady Tsunade was holding a small meeting with two boys, one a genin and the other a chunin. Unfortunately for her one of the boys was a Hyuga. A very pissed of Hyuga to be exact.

"So let me get this straight!" Neji bellows angrily as his companion Shikamaru Nara sweat drops "You take away Miwa and do god knows what to her. Only to then go and say she's being released! What the hell do you call that!" Tsunade looks at the young Hyuga in shock.

I remember the look on mothers face as she saw me being taken away...

"If you would just let me explain the only reason why I'm letting her out, then it wouldn't be so confusing" Tsunade replied back carefully not wanting to cause trouble with the Hyuga clan because they will surely back up with whatever Neji says. Same goes for Shikamaru and the Nara clan.

"Hn" Neji replied, crossing his arms as he holds back everything he wants to say to the woman in front of him.

"How troublesome" Shikamaru says sweat dropping as he keeps an eye on the Hyuga beside him.

"The only reason I'm letting her out is that it was Inoichi Yamanaka's wish" Tsunade says making Neji chokes on his own tongue. Shikamaru just as shocked as Neji is, pats the poor boys back.

"What?" Neji chokes, looking at the female wide-eyed.

"Inoichi was convinced he could get the answers I needed without having to order Ibiki Morino" Tsunade tells the shocked boys "He also said it would be best if you two went to get her incase Ino, Tenten, Kiba and Sakura found out" The boys look at each other before nodding, having their own silent conversation. They both turn back to the Hokage.

"Don't worry about her, there are others who want her safe" Shikamaru says reassuringly, but he knows that the Hokage isn't worried about Miwa. If he's being honest, he thinks the Hokage doesn't give a rat's ass about her.

The next thing I knew mother was being held back by father as she screamed, she held her arms out trying to reach for me. Then Itachi rounded the corner at the top of the street with Sasuke on his back half asleep...

"Oh? Really who else is there other than you two?" The Hokage asks intrigued, she wanted to know who and why.

"There are a few more, who want her safe"Shikamaru says lazily, Neji smirks at Shikamaru's reply "nothing you need to worry about" Lady Tsunade narrows her eyes at the Nara heir, but she carries on after a few moments of silence.

"Okay then kept it to yourself then"  Tsunade grumbles, as she pinches her nose feeling a headache coming on. Both boys smile in triumph. "You're dismissed" she says waving the two away, Neji and Shikamaru walk out the offi ofce, smirking.

"She's up to something..." Shikamaru says randomly as they exit the building, Neji stops and looks at his friend, frowning.

"What do you mean?" Neji asks stupidly, Shikamaru sweat drops.

Troublesome, some genius he is. Then again he's been very... not so Neji since Miwa was taken in.