Chapter Seventeen

{Edited}

Lady Tsunade would be out all afternoon with training for Sakura, So MIwa will have her best chance to retrieve the timetable and get out of the office. She'll only have ten minutes to look for it and then two minutes to pack up and put everything back where she found it. However the window of opportunity won't last long, Shizune tended to take her break around 1300 so Miwa will need to be there for at time and be gone by 1312 because at 1315 Shizune's break ends but she could finish a couple minutes earlier.

Other than Shizune there was one more problem she'd have to face and that was the pale eyed boy and getting past him. He will more than likely bump into her randomly, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately, not that she's complaining about it. It's just that if he does bump into her today it will be bad and knock time off of her limit to search. Unfortunately she'd thought too soon and Neji appeared.

"Miwa!? Are you even listening?" Miwa pulled away from her thoughts and looked over at Neji.

Neji has been acting strangely lately since he came by her apartment in the early hour, he wasn't actually by like his unbothered self. He was acting a lot more clingy and need, he wouldn't let her leave his side even when she'd need to use the bathroom. Not to mention, but when ever they both saw his teammates, Miwa would smile and wave but Neji would literally grab onto her waist and drag her the other way.

"Yeah, yeah, I was my dear darling Neji-chan!" Miwa chuckled nervously as Neji narrowed his eyes.

"Then what was I discussing with you?"

"Haha" She laughed nervously "Well you were talking about..." Miwa trialed off slightly when she glanced up and looked at Neji before she completely shut up, he sighed and shook his head.

"Training. Miwa, I was talking about training" Neji muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose "I have planned out our training for the next two weeks" Miwa's eyes widened and she shook her head, her hands raised up as she waved them about.

"Two weeks!" She shrieked causing everyone in the tea shop to stop their conversations and tea drinking to stare their way. Miwa nervously smiled at them and waited for them to turn away.

"Neji I – I can't take away your time to train with your teammates!" Miwa scolded him but she shrunk down when she noticed the murderous look on his face when she mentioned his teammates.

"They're not any teammates of mine" He spat out vehemently with a murderous gleam in his eyes, Miwa stared at him in confusion.

'What the hell happened with his teammates to make him so angry?'

'How should I know?! It was probably your fault anyways.'

'Come on! Like he'd give up his bonds with his teammates over me'

"Neji?" Miwa softly called, the evil gleam seemed to disappear from his eyes immediately and he smiled at her.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. I'll deal with it" He calmly told her a she waved it off, Mia gave him an unsure look before she checked her watch.

'Time to go'

"Hey Neji-chan?" Miwa asked Neji at she stared at him "I need to go somewhere right now" She informed him slowly, he nodded and stood up "Alone" He gave her a disheartened look before it quickly turned sour.