Chapter Thirty-Eight

{UnEdited}

"What the fadoodle cakes!"

"Miwa!"

"Kakashi-sensei chill, at least she didn't swear this time"

"What the heck!"

"See. She's taking this perfectly well considering it's her, Right Neji?"

"How idiotic could you all be!"

"Just wait for it Shikamaru, just wait" Neji says with his arms crossed as he watches the flaming girl who was pulling her hair.

"Is everyone who has a happy sappy life so incredibly dense? Stupid? OBLIVIOUS?"

"Huh?"

"WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK!"

"There it is" Neji smugly says as he watches the girl he knows like the back of his hand.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I, MIWA THE MOST AWESOME CHEESEBALL QUEEN, IN A MOTHER FUCKING WORLD FULL OF IMBECILES AND MURDERS — and NEJI-CHAN!"

"Hey why don't we just dispose of her and tell Lady Tsunade that it was an accident. I mean it's not like Tsunade would care if Miwa didn't make it back" Sakura grumbles loudly, Miwa having heard this, pulled out large butchers knife that she amazing kept in her short pockets and darted it towards Sakura before continuing her rant.

"Oh~ Just you all wait until my Uncle Hiashi hears about this! YOU THINK I'M GOING DOOLALLIE JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HIM!"

"FUCK" Miwa adds when she sees that her target practice has been useless after all.

Having missed the knife by centimetres Sakura huffs "She's crazy" She mumbles only this time Hinata heard it and secretly tossed a shuriken at her, and then received a high five from Neji and Shikamaru. Sadly Hinata's efforts weren't enough it only lodged itself on her shoulder instead of her head. However her efforts didn't go unnoticed by the only crazy person in the room.

"HINATA I COULD KISS YOU!" Miwa screams and launches herself into Hinata's arms, pausing her little rant just for little Hinata. The pair fall to the ground with Hinata on the ground, Miwa sits up on her stomach and gives Hinata a big slobbery kiss on the forehead. Suddenly jumping up again and starting where she left off.

"Seriously some People NEED TO DO THEIR GOD DAMNED JOBS!"

Miwa and the others had arrived in Suna two hours ago, Miwa ignoring everyone around her and who ever tried to stop her, had ran all the way to the Kazekage's office only to see that he was gone. It was 10 minutes later that everyone had caught up, that's when Miwa learned what had happened to her panda friend.

"All I wanted to do was pee and then hug a Kazekage, but no, you people had to go and fuck up your jobs and ruin everything!"

"Tsunade didn't inform the team for the mission?" Temari asks from beside Shikamaru, slightly nervous at the unpredictable female with her arms in the air or what she would call:

'praying to her ancestors and alien goddess of the anti hooman faculty'

"Never trust hoomans! The first rule of the alien code and I freaking broke it! AGAIN. GAH!"

Pointing at Miwa "Well Miwa, Neji and I haven't been informed about this but it was supposed to be a rescue mission for three of our comrades" Shikamaru informs Temari before looking at the others.

"THE A.I.7  IS GOING TO FIRE ME!!...AGAIN!"

"— And based off their reaction I'd say that they knew" Miwa stopped moving and looked over at Hinata with a hurt expression "Also AI7  means Alien Intelligence Sector 7"