Chapter Forty-Two

{Unedited}

There was a change in Miwa when she had woken up with the worse headache in her entire life, curled up into Neji's side. The change didn't feel ominous like it should have after losing someone you loved - especially for an Uchiha - it just felt numb. Almost like after her long seventeen years of living she had finally run out of fresh tears.

Miwa had the urge to just curl herself even closer to Neji and fall back into the black nothingness of sleep, but she didn't. Instead she slowly peeled herself from Neji's side and climbed over him, getting off the bed and standing on the rug by her bed. She glanced at the small clock on her bedside table briefly, noticing that it was 10 am.

With a quiet grunt Miwa threw on one of Neji's jumpers she had stolen and placed her feet into her slippers before walking out the room and heading to the kitchen dining room area. A few Hyuga shinobi she never met before nodded and sent a greeting her way, which Miwa sent a grunt that would make her Uchiha family proud of her.

It took Miwa 10 minutes to slowly drag herself to the kitchen dining room area place thing, unfortunately for her that morning there was 6 of the 7 people she really didn't want to deal with this morning.

"Good Morning Miwa!" Miwa groaned loudly as she heard her therapist voice, still she walked to the kitchen counter and poured herself a lovely sweet cuppa tea.

"Ah! Picking up your family genes for the day I see" Hanabi cheekily resorts, Miwa looked over st her as she sat down next to Hiashi, she would have sat next to Hinata but Hinata looked a little peeved.

Angry Nata equals Scary Nata...

"Did you have an eventful evening?" Hiashi asks as he looked down at the girl, Miwa looked up at him and took a sip of her tea.

"Growl?"

"You don't remember?" Shikamaru asks looked at Miwa from across the table, Miwa grunted and looked at him.

"Growl" she replied with a nod, Inoichi sighs at Miwa's responses.

"Looks like that's all we are hearing from her today" He adds taking a sip of the evil brown liquid called coffee, Miwa hisses at it before drinking her tea.

"You let yourself go a little too much" Hiashi mutters to Miwa, who looks up at him lovingly and tiredly.

"Growl" She says shrugging her shoulders and placing her head on the table, it was too bright and her head hurt. So Bad.

Nobody said anything else after that for a while, they all just sat there siting in the sunlit room enjoying each others presence. It was rare that they would get moments like these because Miwa will always be Miwa and sometimes it isn't exactly her fault bad days come - the Hokage just takes after her great uncle Tobirama.

Yesterday was probably a terrible day for Miwa to go off and try to kill Naruto, she had a meeting with her team (Team Kakashi) though they aren't much of a team. Which reminded Miwa to make a mental note to go off a visit Kakashi in the hospital, apparently the pervy uncle was seriously injured on the:

#LetRescueAKazekageTodayAndIgnoreTheFactMiwaHasntSaidAnythingForHours.

Really?

What?

The quiet silence was brought to a quick end when a stampede was heard heading for the kitchen/dining room place. Miwa continued to sip her tea like a queen as Hiashi ate his breakfast, Hinata too was very calm. Nothing new.

"Ah! He's a little bit late isn't he?" Hiashi says taking a sip of his coffee, or devils juice as Miwa calls it, Hinata finally spoke with a hum.

"Yes I suppose his senses have dulled a little" Hinata says nodding to herself, Hiashi looks at Hinata then to Hanabi and all three of them nod. The Hyuga compound guest Nara's and Inoichi all laugh at the ridiculous relationship of two special people.