Chapter Fifty: Part 2

{Edited}
(WARNING ⚠️: Mushu is back)

"Hey! Miwa, Wake up!"

Miwa frowned as she heard the crack in Neji's voice, she looked around but couldn't find him. His voice seemed to echo, and it went on for a while. She looked up at the light that seemed to be growing further and further away from her, or rather she was getting further away.

The strange thing that freaked her out was the sound of a hospital machine beeping louder and louder until she heard at a flatline. The sound disappeared as quickly as it came, instead of hearing it again she heard Neji's voice once again.

"Come on Miwa! This isn't funny anymore!......"

When Miwa closed her eyes she felt herself falling, she was still falling. It was strange to her, it wasn't the pitch-black screen one would expect. It was a strange tint of purple and blue, it was beautiful. She could see at the bottom there was water that seemed to go on forever.

When she finally stopped falling Miwa felt herself land on the water, she frowned once more when she realised that she was standing on top of it.

Miwa looked up and was surprised when she saw a flickering light of a fire. Curious, Miwa began to move closer to it, the walking too much longer than it should have. She felt as though she had been walking for hours, as she got closer she saw that there was two figure standing in front of it. They had been waiting a long time for this moment, but they didn't expect to see her this soon.

It didn't take Miwa long before she was standing in front of a man and woman. Miwa frowned and scratched her head, they looked familiar.

"Miwa sweetheart" the woman cooed at her, Miwa's frown deepened and she pointed at them accusingly.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Miwa yelled, her finger still pointing at them. The woman covered her hand over her mouth to muffle her laugh, whilst the man frowned angrily and waved his hand in an angry manner.

"Miwa! Don't talk to your mother like that!" The funny-looking man scolded her angrily, Miwa looked at him flabbergasted.

"Eh!? MY MOTHER...HER?!" Miwa screams as she points and waves her hand frantically, the man sighs in frustration and pinches his nose as his wife stifles her laughter.

Miwa looked a little closer at the woman and began to walk around her in a circle, sniffing her every once in a while. When she stopped moving and stood in front of the woman, her face inches away from the woman (Miwa was standing tippy-toed style).

The realisation hit Miwa, like a brick smacking her in the face "Mum?!" Miwa yells as she jumps back in surprise, it was also then that another thing hit her.

"WAIT A MOTHER FUCKING MINUTE!!!!" Miwa yells turning to the funny looking man standing next to the woman "THAT MEANS THAT YOU'RE..." Miwa never got to finish her sentence before she pounced and sent an about three hard punches to his face.

"FUCK YOU! YOU CHEAP ASS WHORE! YOU BIG BREASTED NO NIPPLED ZEBRA!" Miwa's mother sighed and sat down crossed legged with her elbow on her knee and her head in her hand.

"PAPA HIASHI IS GONNA BEAT YO ASS, YOU FROLICKING TREE SAP ASSWHOLE"

"AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT PUGLY FACE OF YOURS, AHAHAHAHAHHA. YOU PROSTITUTION DISEASE"

"Oh, that great! That fandabidozi, that is" Miwa muttered as she paced back and forth "I died in my handsome Neji's arms then when I arrive here my granny Chiyo ain't waiting for me... it's my mother and her whore" She muttered angrily, her mother's face dropped slightly, but she couldn't blame her daughter. Instead of speaking she looked up at her husband and glared at him.