Chapter Twenty-Two

{UnEdited}
No one's POV

Today was quite a dark day, in weather terms for the people of the Hidden Leaf Village. Dark angry looking clouds plagued the sky, threatening to start pouring it down with rain any minute.

Somewhere in the T&I sector, in the cells. A young girl sits at her desk, staring a the blank paper before her. The pen in her left hand, ready to start writing. She ponders on what to write before she starts putting pen to paper.

Dear Kakashi....

Then just like that, the sound of thunder was heard and a flash of light followed after.

Neji Hyuga and Shikamaru Nara were busing themselves meeting up with their friends and sensei's who weren't apart of the evil doings that happened nearly a week ago.

They were trying to come up with a way to help their friend who was in great need of their help.

"Look Shikamaru and I need your help, Miwa needs us" Neji says as he looks at the group in front of him with Shikamaru standing by his side.

"We called you all here because we know that we can trust you" Shikamaru says shoving his hands into his pockets as he glances at the groups faces.

I know we never really got to know one another but you're a person can trust...

The group that stood before the Nara heir and the Hyuga boy, stared at the two analysing the pair. No one said anything until, the silver haired copy cat ninja stepped up staring down at the two boys.

"Well then" Kakashi says looking back at his jounin friends then to the remainder of their students "we've got to make a stand for our comrade...don't we?" Kakashi finishes, looking amused at the two boys' reactions.

I'm not even sure how I should start this...I suppose I better start from the beginning...

"Yeah, we can't let our youthful comrade to go down like this!" Lee yells as Gai watches him, nodding in agreement, the both of them crying at the youthfulness of Miwa.

"I don't know what's going on with Kiba but you have my support" Shino says as she looks at his other teammate.

So hear it's goes, I'm going to pour my heart out so just shut up and listen.

"Of course I'll help brother Neji" Hinata whispers out, looking up at her cousin. Proud that he's found something to live for. Kurenai looks at her two students before nodding in agreement.

"We can't let her take the fall like this, it's just not right!" Chouji exclaims as he munches on his potato chips. Asuma looks at Chouji then to his lazy pupil Shikamaru.

For my whole life, I never truly knew who I was...and that has plagued my mind all my life.

"I'm in" he says lighting a cigarette, and taking a puff "I just hope you know what you're doing Shikamaru"

"Yeah Asuma-Sensei" Shikamaru replies making his sensei chuckle lightly.

"What about Kiba, Ino and Tenten?" Hinata asks twiddling her thumbs, everyone looks at her.