Chapter Forty-Five

{UnEdited}

The door to the Hokage's office burst open, Shizune rushing into the room looking alarmed. Tsunade looked over at her assistant with an amused expression, she asked her what was the matter. Once asked Shizune shared a nervous look with the Hokage.

"It's Naruto, M' Lady" Shizune blurts, holding her folders tightly to her chest, Tsunade raised an eyebrow.

"What about that brat now?"

Shizune laughed nervously "Turns out he went missing from the hospital an hour ago..." Tsunade gawked at her in horror.

"D-Did anyone see him?" Tsunade stuttered, slowly raising herself from her chair and walking around her desk to meet with Shizune.

"He was last spotted walking into the Hyuga compound 40 minutes ago." Tsunade began rubbing her forehead, feeling the headache coming along.

"Tell the Jounin in the building not to allow Neji Hyuga into the building, or Hiashi Hy - " Tsunade was interrupted by the sound of glass being smashed, then she was hit with a cool breeze.

"Shizune.." Tsunade asks cautiously as Shizune looks over the Hokage's shoulder with wide eyes "Weren't my windows shut?" Shizune nods, and Tsunade sighs "They're right behind me aren't they?" Another nods from Shizune answering Tsunade's question.

Tsunade sighs deeply before spinning around with a smile on her face as she greets her uninvited visitors "Hiashi, Neji, Hinata and...Naruto?" The Hokage looks down at the blonde boy who was tied up and gagged.

Neji pointed accusingly at her "You..." Shizune cringes back a few steps as she hears the young boy's tone "You thought you could hide this from us?" Hiashi stood beside his nephew with crossed arms and a glare on his face, Hinata was the same but she had to keep her control up as she wanted to free Naruto but she was also upset that Team 7 left Miwa.

"I'll kill you if anything happens to her"

"I don't know what you are talking about" Tsunade says childishly, Hiashi frowned at the Hokage who was beginning to act like a child from the academy.

"No disrespect my lady - " Neji scoffed at his uncle's choice of words " - but you had no right to keep this hidden from us, none" Hiashi said, keeping his composure. Tsunade smirked slightly.

"Normally I would have to inform her guardians...but since she has none alive, there isn't anyone to inform" Neji began to roll up his sleeves to beat the living hell into the Hokage, whilst Hiashi laughed at Tsuande's statement, causing her to frown in confusion.

"I believe you are talking to her guardian" Everyone in the room blinked at looked over at Hiashi.

"Eh!?"

"Nani?!"

Hiashi looked down at his daughter and nephew "What? I told you...didn't I?" Hiashi asks, Hinata and Neji just wordlessly shake their heads "Oh...Well you know now"

"When and how did this happen?! I didn't give my consent to this!" Tsunade screeched whilst Hiashi smirked.

"Inoichi Yamanaka got the your signature for me" Tsunade thought back to the last time she wrote her signature for something Inoichi needed her to sign about Miwa's treatment, that's when Tsunade realised in horror that she hadn't actually read the document.

Tsunade sighed heavily "So what do you want" She was on the edge of giving up where Miwa was concerned, it was becoming too much of a headache now that Miwa had twisted herself into the lives of the Hyuga clan and slowly into the Nara.