Chapter Thirty-One

Okay so this chapter is kind of going to be all over the place but I want to show you guys the different views on the people, you'll see why! 

{UnEdited}
No one's POV

Miwa grew up in a world that moved around her, she could see everyone but they couldn't see her. When she was a child she was forced to understand why she'll never earn the appreciation from her father like her brothers had. From a young age she had to learn to be independent, she never really knew love.

There where times when her brothers showed their love for her but those times were limited, they both were so busy training. From that Miwa always reminded herself that she won't ever have love.

Not once in Miwa's whole entire life did she ever think that someone could love her. After spending most of her short lived life alone, Miwa had to force herself to think that she won't ever be loved.

Miwa was always seen as the outcast and she really haven't known anything else. So she naturally pushed others away, especially after her evil ex-best friend Thana. When she returned back to the Leaf Miwa was considered an outcast straight way.

Then again her attitude probably helped most people come to the conclusion that she wasn't a nice person.

So nobody really bothered with her. Nobody cared about what happened to her. No one wanted to be her friend or be near her.

But Neji did.

Neji has crawled his way into Miwa's abandoned rundown heart hotel, which was reserved for the special people that she held dear to her.

The people who were no longer here or too far away.

In the beginning of the friendship between the two, Neji mainly offered because she was an Uchiha and that's how it was - politics. But Miwa had melted his stone cold heart slowly, the more he spent time with her.

To Miwa, Neji is someone she will never allow to leave her. For if there is a time that he does, it would take a massive impact on her.

After all the heart break, if it did happen and Neji left Miwa would join the ANBU. She'd probably take on the missions where she wouldn't making it back.

And if she made it back, she'd just take another and another and another until she didn't.

Sounds dramatic doesn't it? Miwa knew this but to her, 'Neji-chan' he was not like the others. Neji was different.

Neji stayed by Miwa's side when others left, he protected her when people turned on her. Not to mention Neji listened when others would turn a blind eye.

Neji has become her eyes, she could see the world as he saw it. Beautiful, Colourful and full of life.

He was someone Miwa found herself not being able to live without, he was the air she breathes.

Literally.

Miwa stood there with her eyes closed, something soft was touching her lips and for a moment her world stopped. The tight hold on her waist tightens mores and that's when the realisation kicks in. Miwa's eyes fly open and widen in shock.

Black meets White.

Yin meets Yang.

A gentle gaze and a dazed gaze.

So many ideas sieve through her mind, this couldn't be real. It couldn't be. To Miwa there was no way that the person she loved most - next to her brothers - was kissing her.