Chapter Twenty-Eight

{UnEdited}

"Finally!" Miwa yells out loud, throwing her arms in the air as the exam proctor Shikamaru tells them all that the first stage is complete and who passed "Brain remind me to drown Shikamaru for that last question....Thanks" Filled with relief Miwa opens her eyes while the person next to her quickly moves away muttering under his breath.

"Crazy bitch" Frowning Miwa did only what she thought was right, and that was to throw the chair next to her at his back "Ah! What the shit!" the guy turns around as Miwa ducks underneath the table hiding from view.

When she does get back up she comes face to face with three terrors staring right back at her. She lets out an innocent chuckle and awkwardly moves to the side until she reaches the door.

Shit. Where's Neji-chan when I need him? Oh yeah he's down stairs...Neji-chan sucks.

"See ya losers!" Miwa yells cheekily to the people who got left behind " Serves ya right for making that stupid choice and write a name down!"

Miwa raises her arms again and stretches as she walks out the room, bumping into Lee as they meet at the stairs. Smiling politely at him then in reply he smiles back as they both turn to the stairs and walk down them to meet up with Neji.

"Hey Lee" Miwa says to him, Lee turns to her and give her his usual youthful greeting as they move down the steps.

"That was a smart tactic Neji-chan came up with" Miwa tells him, Lee nods at her.

"Yeah! But I would never expect any less from Neji!" Lee says raising a fist as a tear leaks from his eyes making Miwa roll her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah it was great but I have only one problem" Miwa tell him as they reach the bottom of the stairs, Lee turns his head and looks at her in confusion " I actually had to do the fifty mark question, and that means doing the work" Miwa whines while stamping her feet a little, she stops and widens her eyes when she realises something.

"Oh Great! I'm noting spending anymore time with that lazy shit" Lee says nothing, instead he lets out a small chuckle.

When they finish climbing down the stairs, Lee and Miwa quickly move to the side to allow the other participants down. The pair stayed there looking for their teammate, Lee was having no trouble looking over people, Miwa however had to stand on her tiptoes and jump.

After a few minutes, Miwa finally spots Neji in the crowd. He was at the back of the room leaning against one of the walls. Upon seeing him, Miwa grabs a hold of Lee's wrist and darts across the room over towards Neji, dragging Lee along the floor. The duet were half way there when Miwa noticed she had three terrors on her tail, making her quicken her pace.

"Neji-chan!" Miwa calls out, waving her free arm frantically. Neji looks up at the sound of Miwa's voice, his gaze searches the crowd until he stops and stares at Miwa and Lee. A smile reaching his lips as he saw Miwa and the worry he had about her vanished once he looked at her smile.

Seeing her 'Neji-chan' smiling, Miwa smiles brighter and runs over to him, still dragging Lee on the ground as he kicks and screams about youth, causing a lot of people stop and stare at the two. Once the pair were fully in the Hyuga's line of sight, Neji noticed where Lee was and chuckled.

It took a few more minutes but in no time Lee and Miwa were standing in front of Neji "Miwa...What are you doing?" Neji asks her in amusement, ignoring the boy Miwa lets go of Lee's wrist, dropping the poor boy to the ground. Neji raised his brow and was about to question her when she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you Neji-chan" Miwa whispers into his shoulder making him smile, and hold her to him tightly. The two were completely unaware of the small audience watching them.