Chapter Thirty

{UnEdited}
No one's POV

Miwa had learned many different things during the exam - actually it was only a small had full of things. She discovered that Gaara had become an amazing Kazekage which signifies a lot, after all he is the one tailed Shukaku's jinchuriki. Also there was someone who ate more than Akimichi Choji and she discovered how a battle commenced with two power taijutsu shinobi.

Not too mention that Yome is joined to the hip and is madly in love with her best friend Shira.

Miwa scratched the bottom of her chin.

Hmm sounds familiar....

I Worry about you're stupidity.

Hey! I'm not stupid.

The sun had gone down a few hours ago and night had arrived. Miwa and her team were currently doing their own things for their small campsite. Neji was being himself and stood guard whilst Lee was trying to make a fire and Miwa was sitting on the ground glaring at the two, she was tasked with making food.

My damned teammates are sexist.

Miwa was annoyed by her teammates sexist tendencies and also because Neji had kept a secret from her. Once team Shira had giving them a scroll both Miwa and Lee were filled with joy and excitement, and couldn't wait to get out of the sandy desert so they made a beeline for the centre base. It was only then at the last minute Neji decided to tell them that they had two heaven scrolls, instead of two scrolls being one heaven and one earth scroll.  

"I can't do this! Lee! You take over, I'll start the god damn fire" Miwa angrily yells at him as she angrily throws a large rock that she tried to cook at him.

Hope Neji's excited to eat toasted rock for the rest of his life.

"Hey!" Lee exclaims loudly as the rock hits his forehead, but he moves away from the 'fire'.

"Thank you!" Miwa smiles at him happily as she rearranges the wood before she preforms a small fire jutsu, satisfied with her small contribution to the group, Miwa clapped the dirt from her small hands.

"I wouldn't have to do this if Tenten was here" Lee grumbles unhappily, obviously not noticing how loud he was being. Neji's eyes widen as he heard because if he heard then Miwa...

Miwa's eyebrows twitch as an irritated mark appears on her forehead, Neji bends his knees as he gets ready. Miwa lets out her war cry and lunges for Lee. Neji had other plans and tackles her to the floor then proceeds to sit on her back.

"Let me 'ave him! Please! I'll hid the body and make it look like an accident!" Miwa cackles murderously with an evil glint in her eyes "I'll even blame it on Tenten."

"No you can't kill your own comrade" Neji uttered harshly, glancing sideways Miwa looks up at him - her eyes sparkling with love - and finds him starting at Lee, darkly "Even if he deserved it" Lee hadn't heard Neji's comment as he carried on looking through his pouches.

When Lee finally looks back up he stares at the two on the floor, completely ignoring the fact Neji was sitting on top of Miwa's back, that action made it look like it's something that normally happens a lot. Miwa thinks back to when Lee had to pin Neji to the floor because she say that she loved Gaara.

Miwa giggles at the thought of a jealous Neji.

Nervously Lee takes a deep breath before he starts talking  "Uh guys?Did any of you two remember to bring food?" Neji and Miwa look at each other.