s i x

A/N IF YOU COULD HIT THAT STAR BUTTON TO VOTE OR EVEN JUST COMMENT ON THIS BOOK THAT WOULD BE GREAT :)
just so i know this isn't a fail 🤷‍♀️😂

Rye's PoV

Saturday 9th of December
2017
1:00am

it's 1am and im suddenly really bored. i cant sleep these days. i'm just sat on my bunk on my phone. Andy was still awake but he was watching something on his laptop and i think Mikey was editing or something too. i was just scrolling through my twitter, not the band twitter..

i don't know why i did it but i did.
it felt like a stupid idea at first but it actually helps.
i wanted a way to let out my feelings, my real feelings. i logged onto my old twitter profile it's called @/itsmeryan

(a/n this is just part of the story haha)

i have like 500 followers on it from when i used to use it. i'm honestly surprised no roadies found it.

i deleted all my tweets a while back though and the profile and header photos aren't really that obvious it's me.

but anyways.. i logged on just so i could tweet my feelings and not really get a response since it's a really inactive account now.

@/itsmeryan: do you ever wish you could just scream about how really you feel inside and have no one judge you?

it got 10 likes and 3 retweets.

i know it's not a lot but that's what i was expecting.

it's 1am and i really should be asleep. just as i'm about to turn my phone off a reply comes through.

@/faithsummers98: @/itsmeryan
But what if someone understands?

wow. i smile to myself and like her reply before going to her profile or follow her. i stare at her profile. her profile picture and bio is what draws me in the most.

faith :)16/12/17 🐝❤️just a warning, my life can be pretty complicated

faith :)
16/12/17 🐝❤️
just a warning, my life can be pretty complicated.

the date confused me but i laugh at the next bit, mostly cause i relate to it right now. i realise she isn't following me, maybe it came up in some sort of suggestion thing? i follow her though and then reply to her.

@/itsmeryan: @/faithsummers98
then i'd be a pretty lucky guy

and i wait to see if i get a reply, and i sort of do.

@/faithsummers98 followed you back
@/faithsummers98 liked your reply

@/faithsummers98: @/itsmeryan i hope you find that person :)

i smile, an actual real smile. i don't know why, i don't even know this girl. but i know for some reason.. i want to.

so i open dms..