e i g h t ; part 2

Rye's PoV

Saturday 9th of December
2017

continued..

"are you like okay?" Andy asks unsurely and i just shrug.

"i've been better" i say, "but i'm a lot better than i have been these past few weeks"

"months" andy corrects and i nod.

"right.. yeah sorry" i say and andy still just stares at me.

"but i'm glad you're feeling a bit better" andy smiles before going back to his sandwich.

"FOVVS MIKEYS BEING MEAN TO ME" brooklyn screams and runs into the room, and also whacking his head off Andys bunk. Now this sets both me and Andy into fits of laughter.

"oh my god what is it with you all today" i say through laughter.

"HOLY SHIT IT TALKS" Jack says as he enters the room with Mikey.

"HEY AM I IRRELEVANT? MIKEYS BEING MEAN TO ME" brooklyn wines and points to mikey. i grin.

"not now brook, Rye spoke" Jack says and stares up at me. i shrug and continue eating my soup.

"okay no seriously, what changed?" Mikey asks standing by our bunk.

"what do you mean?" i ask dumbly. he rolls his eyes.

"well, no offence or anything, but you haven't been yourself at all for like 2, 3 months and this is probably the most you've spoken to us since.. what happened? and what's now made you happy?" Mikey says and i take in what he said.

"i was a right arse i know.. let's just say someone hurt me, didn't really deal with it very well, and i'm sorry. but someone else has i don't know, made it better..?" i say trying to keep it short.

"ITS A GIRL" brooklyn yells and i roll my eyes.

"it is isn't it?" andy smirks and i shrug.

"okay a girl made me feel like shit" i say and Andy slaps brooklyn's head"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" brook yells.

"YOU REMINDED HIM OF WHY HE FELT LIKE SHIT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY MOMENT YOU ELF" Andy says and i laugh.

"if you'd let me finish.." i say and brooklyn just glared at Andy.

"carry on.." andy mumbles.

"okay so, like i said, i girl made me feel like shit.. but last night i talked to someone, a fan actually.. only i didn't realise she was one at first and she didn't realise who i was.. so yeah i got her number and-"

"OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND" brooklyn yells.

"SHUT UP BROOKLYN" the boys all yell and i just stare at him and shake my head.

"she's not my girlfriend. look, her name is faith and i don't know, she's just easy to talk to about things.. she's not judgemental at all and she's also pretty funny" i shrug and smile.

"awwwwwwwww I SHIP IT" brooklyn says and i just laugh.

"uh thanks mate?" i say unsurely.

"wait she's a fan?" Mikey asks confused.

"okay okay so, i was on my old twitter, she replied to one of my tweets i tweeted last night and yeah it went from there. she didn't know i was who i was when we were talking, but to be fair, i didn't make it obvious" i shrug.

"but she knows who you are now?" Jack asks and i nod.

"you're an idiot you know that rye" Andy says and i look at him confused, so do the boys.

"errmm..?" i mumble.

"you gave a fan your number, and how do you know she hasn't told anyone what you told her? or gave them your number" he says and i roll my eyes.

"she wouldn't do that" i say and he pauses.

"how do you know?" andy asks.

"i just know.. trust me on this please?" i almost plead. and he nods.

"well okay then.." he says and goes back to eating his lunch. and that's when my phone buzzez..

Faith ❤️

how's things? x

read 12:37pm

"OHHH RYE GOT A TEXT" brooklyn nudges jack and they just smirk at me. i roll my eyes.

"is it her?" Andy asks and i nod.

"and she said..?" he adds.

"she asked me how things are" i say and he just gives a small smile and a nod.

faith❤️

how's things? x

actually pretty good..
i took your advice. i'm
talking to the boys right
now actually.. Thank you❤️

aww, good :)
glad i was able to
help x

they know about you..
i hope that's okay

uh yeah, i guess.

shit did i mess up by
telling them..?

what? no! no. it's okay
i just didn't think about it
i guess

OH MY GOD I CAN ALREADY
SEE BROOKLYNS REACTION
PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT
WHAT IM THINKING

if you're thinking that he
thought we were dating
or that he ships us then
yes you are correct😂

I KNEW IT
that little bitch,
santa will not be happy
if this behaviour continues.

now that i start to laugh at.

"WHATS SO FUNNY? SPILL RYAN" brooklyn smirks.

i just pass him my phone and he blushes.

"right then, am i really that predictable?" brook says and i just laugh and show the other boys.

"okay you're right in saying she's funny" Mikey laughs.

"can i get this girls number too" Andy says through fits of laughter, "just to see all these brooklyn burns" i smirk and shake my head.

"ohhhhh snap, Rye's whipped" Jack says and i throw a pillow at him.

but.. was i..?