t w e n t y o n e

Continued..

"uh- what's going on?" Brooklyn asks and both me and mikey pretty much jump in shock. how long was he stood in the door way?

"just talking.." mikey says. Andy and Jack are stood behind brooklyn. they walk past him and sit down on the sofa, their eyes darting between us both.

"i thought we weren't going to mention that.. thing" brooklyn mumbles, looking down.

"why? it's pretty good logic.." i tell him and his head shoots back up, his eyes wide.

"y-you're not mad at me for it?" he asks.

"should i be?"

"i-pissed-you-off-on-purpose-for-3-months-by-never-leaving-you-alone-or-stopping-with-the-questions" he says, rather quickly that i find it hard to keep up with what he's saying.

"yeah well, i was a dick to you too so we're even. actually no.. i was worse. you had good intentions for it. me on the other hand was just being a dick" i shrug and brooklyn laughs and then stops.

"sorry- " he says and i just start to laugh at him.

"jesus i'm not going to murder you all for speaking about what i was like" i say.

"are you sure?" Andy says sternly and brooklyn smacks his head.

"DONT GO THERE AGAIN FOWLE-"

"brooklyn it's fine" i say almost in tears from laughing.

"when did you become Rye's body guard flipping hell" Andy says, laughing, "and i'm never taking you to the gym again" he adds, rubbing his head, setting us all off laughing.

Jacks phone suddenly buzzes and he picks it up.

"BLAIRS JUST PICKED HARVEY UP FROM THE AIR PORT" he yells.

"you don't need to ye-"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT ANDREW" Jack yells in Andys ear.

"well now my ear hurts too, THANKS JACK I HATE YOUU" Andy yells and jack falls off the sofa in fright, causing us all to crack up again.

"i missed this" i say once we've calmed down and they all look towards me.

"i missed you all" i add.

Faith's PoV
wednesday 13th december
10:33pm

i'm sat on the sofa in my flat with the tv on watching high school musical. i felt like i needed a good old throw back movie night.

i hadn't heard from Rye since this morning but i Andy had been keeping me informed on twitter for some odd reason. i mean, i was grateful for it though.

roadtriptv

roadtriptv
Rye's wasn't feeling
too good this morning.
he was almost sick i guess
but he seemed alright after
about an hour or so.
he asleep now x
- Andy

faithsummers98
oh okay❤️
i hope he's feeling
okay x

roadtriptv
mikeys staying with
him, were just about
to go to Asda. Harveys
coming home later tonight.
we're planing on having
a movie night, hopefully
it'll make Rye feel tones
better than this morning
- Andy x

faithsummers98
okay, have fun!
i'll leave yous alone
for a night i suppose
😂x

roadtriptv
If anything happens,
you'll be the first to
know x