n i n e t e e n

Rye's PoV
wednesday 13th december
9:21am

"love you too babe" i say and end the call, grinning.

"RYES GOT A GIRLFRIEND RYES GOT A GIRLFRIEND" brooklyn screams and bursts into the room.

"JESUS CHRIST" i say falling out of blair's bed in shock. brooklyn later joins me on the floor laughing.

"oh- my- god-" he starts, "i've got a stitch- ive got a stitch" he laughs holding his side. i stare at him and begin to laugh.

"it's your own fault" i say and he just lays on the floor and then rolls onto his side.

"so you have a girlfriend now?" he wiggles his eyebrows and i groan.

"no brooklyn"

"but you just-"

"yes cause- well i don't know how to explain it" i say.

"cause you know how it effects her?" he raises his eyebrows and i shrug before nodding, "oh you must sound so damn cocky then" he laughs and i roll my eyes.

"why are you on the floor? there's a perfectly good bed behind you" Andy says, standing in the door way.

"long story" i say bluntly and stand up.

"okay don't be a dick to me again" Andy says and look towards him.

"uh-" brooklyn starts

"you know you haven't been to nice to me either lately" i tell him and he glares at me. by now mikey and jack were stood behind him, obviously wanting to know what was going on.

"hey well maybe you shouldn't have ignored us for the fast 3 fucking months" He states.

"andy dont-" brooklyn says standing up.

"no brook, no. he treated you the worse and here you are together acting like you're in your own little club. he never spoke to us and was a dick to us all, all we had done was tried to help. and now, when things seem alright, he thinks he can just pretend like nothing happened? we still don't even know what the fuck actually happened and why we were treated like that-"

"ANDY STOP" both mikey jack and brooklyn yell at him and look towards me.

"rye.." brook says walking towards me. i don't even realise im crying until he does that. i back away from him.

"no don't- don't. he's right. i'm sorry" i mumble and grab my hoodie and walk out the door. Andy grabs my arm, pushing me back.

"oh what now fovvs? just let me leave" i state, not even looking at him.

"don't leave" he says, "that was a bit harsh what i said ill admit and i'm sorry. it's just hard to understand why you acted the way you did and treaded is the way you did without knowing what caused it. it's pissing me off i'm sorry can we please just talk for once.."

i look at him and he gives a small smile, opening his arms. and then that's it. i suddenly find myself unable to keep it in any longer. i start to panic and then break down. Andy pulls me towards him and i just cry on his shoulder, using him for support. i then find myself engulfed in a hug from all off them.

"Rye- hey breathe what- calm down" Andy says.

"maybe we should give him some space" mikey says from above my shoulder and pulls away, along with brook and jack. andy doesn't move, he just hugs me and helps me stay standing.

"Rye, sit down" He says, guiding me to the the edge of the bed, helping me sit down, "deep breaths okay?" he tells me and i shake my head.

"i feel sick" i say suddenly standing up and heading to the bathroom. brook chases after me along with the boys. i suddenly feel myself falling and i go lightheaded.

"rye-" mikey grabs me and sits me down on the side of the bath holding me up.

"jesus you're white as a sheet" jack says.

"you good?" brook asks unsurely handing me some water.

"yeah- no i think?" i mumble.

"well you nearly just passed out god, when was the last time you ate? or slept properly?" Andy asks and i shrug.

now that i think about it the only thing i'd ate since sunday was half of he chips brooklyn had got from nandos. and well i hadn't slept properly in ages..

"i don't think the panic attack helped much either, what brought that on..? was it what i said?" Andy asks sadly and i shake my head.

"i just felt a bit overwhelmed, confused and well.. i don't know but i suddenly felt really sick" i shrug.

"you know what.. let's talk about it all later. right now let's get some food in you and you can go back to bed" mikey says and the boys agree.

"no i'm fine really" i say standing up, only to find myself falling onto mikey again.

"yeah no you're not" Brook chuckles and i roll my eyes.

"just let us help you this time Rye, okay?" Andy says with a smile and i nod.

"i'm sorry for being a dick" i tell them and they just laugh.

"yeah okay we'll talk about that later" Jack says and we head back into our room.