f i f t y

Rye's PoV

continued..

"this movie night didn't go all as i'd planned, but i wouldn't change any of it" i say smiling as faith cuddles into my side.

"Brooklyn surprised me the most i have to say" she jokes, causing me to laugh.

"i swear, the minute i leave him, he just completely changes into some hulk like character" i laugh, she does too.

"i'm glad the roadies are okay with us" she says quietly and i smile.

"i guess it'll make this easier.." i say, taking faiths phone again which is still open on twitter. i close it and open camera.

"what are you-"

"we need a photo together, you'll see why in a minute" i say. she nods and we both smile for the photo. i take it and head back to twitter. i log into the band account and begin to type a tweet.

@/Roadtriptv

Roadies.. going live on live.ly. come watch, i have a lot to explain.. we have a lot to explain.. i love you all and thank you for supporting me and Faith so far.. - Rye

(photo attached)

i tweet is and faith looks at me, rather nervous.

"its okay, i'm not announcing.. us.. yet" i tell her and she nods. i find her live.ly app and open it, i go to log out of her account to log into the band one but her username grabs my attention.

"you're anglexbeaumont ? i read your comments out all the time on lives don't i?" i ask and she nods.

"lets not talk much on that.." she mumbles causing me to laugh.

"sometimes i forget you were a fan" i say and she nudges me with her elbow.

"heyyy.. technically i still am" she says.

"no, you're my girlfriend and all the lads count you as a friend" i tell her and she rolls her eyes, smiling. girlfriend. i like that.

"ill always still be a fan" she laughs and i just smile, pecking her lips, before logging out of her account and into the band one.

"you can't do that on live mind" she says and i laugh before beginning the broadcast.

"ill try not to" i tell her and watch as people start to join the live.

"starting at 1000 view- never mind wow that was fast" I laugh, begining to read some comments.

" yes lottexduff, this is faith" i say with a smile. Faith waves at the screen.

"hellloo, i've never done this before, sorry if im awkward" faith admits and i laugh.

"you're not awkward"

"I can be"

"it's more adorable though" i laugh.

"i am not adorable beaumont" she states and i crack a smile. the comments seem to be all good.. a lot calling us cute and then one grabs my attention.

Roadtrip: RAAAIIIITHHHHH FOR LIFE -brooklyn

"Brooklyn, you dic-"

"NO CUSSING" faith says, covering my mouth. i begin to laugh uncontrollably.

"i-i'm sorry" i say, taking a breath. the comments were going mad.