t h i r t y

Rye's PoV
Saturday 16th december
(a/n- *screams internally* TOUR)
9:57am

I couldn't do it. i couldn't go out there. not now. not anymore.

i thought i'd got rid of her. i thought i was finally done with her. i thought she'd leave me alone..

but i was wrong.

i got a text, at 12am exactly, i thought it was faith..

it was not.

Amara.

see you soon baby ;)
xxx

read 12:02am

i cant do this..

"Rye you ready to go? i put your bag in the bus already, cmon let's go!" brooklyn says excitedly and then stops when he looks at me, "Rye what's wrong?!" he says and sits beside me, "you've gone white, are you okay?!"

"i- she- she's going to the London show" i stutter.

"well yeah, oh my god you're nervous to meet her" he says wiggling my eyebrows.

"i- i'm not talking about Faith" i talk him and his face drops.

"shit-"

"RYE BROOKLYN TOUR BUS NOW" blair yells from downstairs.

"well talk later, cmon we have to go.." brook says pulling me up with him. i nod and we head downstairs.

"CAN I GET A HOOYA?" Jack yells from inside the bus as we get in. i sit in the back by the window, Brooklyn beside me.

"HOOYA" they all yell, i sort of just mumble it.

"WOOOOO" Jack yells and andy just begins to laugh, before playing our song 'After the show' as the bus begins to move.

"WERE ON THE ROAD AGAIN-"

"please don't scream the lyrics the whole journey there jack.." Andy groans and both Mikey and Harvey laugh. Jack slumps back into his chair.

i sigh and just stare out the window, catching brooklyn staring at me every few seconds. i know he's worried.

maybe Blair's right..

i shouldn't do the show..

Faith's PoV
saturday 16th december
11:03am

it was today.

i meet them today.

i meet Rye.. today.

my alarm woke me up at 9am this morning, i was genuinely surprised to find i'd slept through the whole night.

i was now sat on the sofa, in my sweat pants and sports bra from last night, watching friends. i needed to leave for Tour at 5pm so i had loads of time to kill..

i love friends, it's probably my favourite TV show. Ross and Joey are probably my favourite characters.

there's suddenly a knock on my flat door. well thats weird..

i get up, pause the tv, and throw on my hoodie before opening the door. it's Amara.

"hey!" she says, still standing in the door frame.

"hey? you coming in?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

"i just came to give you this" she hands me a piece of paper. i take it and it's my tour ticket.

"oh right thank you! what time are you picking me up tonight?" i ask her with a smile.

"well about that. i mentioned i was going with some other friends?" she urges and i nod, "i'm picking them up. there's no more room in the car. i'm sorry Faith, you might have to go alone.. come say hi to me when you get there if you want! i'll be at the front obviously" she tells me. i just stare at her and nod. is she serious? what the hell?

"okay.. yeah that's cool" i lie and she smiles.

"great! see you later babes!" she giggles and leaves. i wait a few seconds then slam the door to my flat.

well that's just what i needed. i sigh and sit back down on my sofa, hitting play.

maybe it'll be better like this? i don't know..

Rye's PoV
saturday 16th december
3:53pm

sound check had went well.. for the boys.

Blair gave me death glares the entire time i sat watching them..

the bus journey didn't go to well. i suddenly broke down for no apparent reason.. i guess i was just over thinking and then i started panicking.

Blair said he wasn't going to allow me to do the show.

we have everything ready. how the show will start. how we will tell the roadies and Blair said he thinks i should still do the m&g.

so everything is ready..

only.. i may not be showing up to the meet and greet..

brooklyn is the only one who truly knows everything.