I Want Him Dead ~ Ch4

Chapter Title ~ I want him deadLanguage ~ EnglishSong Reference ~ Go by Nct Dream

Language ~ English
Song Reference ~ Go by Nct Dream

Jimin's Point of view ☆

I walked through our training room trying to look for Yoongi. Then i spot him with his black and white bandana teaching some kid how to use a gun.

"Oy Yoongi" i called. He lifted his head towards me then told the kid to keep trying then walked over to me. I sat on a chair at the back of the room and then he took a seat next to me.

"Nice hair" he said.
I smirked "I know"
"I heard you killed Chinmae because he raped that Ciara girl" he said
"That bastard got what he deserved and it's none of your buisness" i spat
Yoongi was about to say something but was cut off.

"Oppaaaaaaaa" i turned my head to see (y/n) running towards me with a pout in her face. I opened my arms ready for her to land in. But.....instead....she ran into Yoongi's arms.

She smirked "Oh sorry did you think i was talking to you?" She teased.
"Haha very funny " i said with sarcasm dripping off every word.
I gave a death glare to Yoongi and pulled my babygirl towards me by the waist "Hands off my girl peasant"
He put his hands up in defense. (Y/n) giggled and kissed my cheek.
"Dont be mean oppa"

"Jagi weren't you gonna see Ciara?" I asked "I just got here and your done?"

"When i was gonna enter the room the nurse said she was sleeping and i didn't want to disturb her so i came running back to you" she grinned sheepishly.

I kissed her forehead and was about to say something but i got cut off. Seriously what is it with not letting people speak today.

"BOSS URGENT NEWS BOSS WHERE ARE YOU BOSS!!!" I raised my brow and waved my hand at him to come over. He ran to me and almost triped in the process.

"What is it newbie?" I asked boredly. Its probably something like someone dropped out of the world mafia alliance. Again. I dont care.

"URGENT NEWS SIR!" He shouted. I winced and covered (y/n)'s ears.
"Not so loud you idiot . Now on with it" i hissed impatiently then uncovered my baby's ears.
(Y/n) leaned her head against my chest while staring at the loud newbie.
"Right! Um kim Jonghyun has resigned from his seat as leader of our rival gang. He made himself as 2nd seat head while putting a man named Choi Hano as 1st seat and now the new enemy gang leader!"

Me and (y/n) both froze.

"Repeat that name please" she whispered
"Choi Hano" he replied.
"No way not him." she whispered frightened. She unwrapped her arms from me and ran. I tried to grab her but she was too fast.

"(Y/n)! DAMN IT!" I shouted and punched the wall as she left.
"Jimin? Who is this Hano guy??" Yoongi asked.

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS!" i yelled. I rubbed my head while i thought about what to do.