First Breath ~ Ch29

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"(Y/n).... Are you going to kill me?" Jackson asked with a look of hurt on his face. I sighed then faced him.

"I'd rather kill you then become your sex slave." i said pointedly. He shook his head and said, "I would never do that to you (Y/n). I.... I think i love you."

My brow raised before i heard a hysterical laugh begind me. I turned to see Hoseok on the floor laughing so hard he was in tears.

"AHAHAHAHHAHA HE----HAHAHHAHA HE SAID HE--AHAHAHHAHHAH LOVES YOU! GOD WHAT A JOKE! AHAHHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE!" He choked out as he laughed.

I giggled at Hoseok's behaviour then walked towards Jackson.
"Sorry honey but you're just not my type." i whispered in his ear. His eyes widened as he shook his head in disbelief.
"That's not true. You can have been faking every time you laughed at my jokes or every time i caught you staring at me. That wasn't a lie!" he whispered more to himself.

"Sorry to break it to you little bro but she doesn't like you" a voice said coming from the direction of the door. I whipped my head around to the person then pointed my gun at them.
"Who are you?" i asked sternly. They waved their hand in surrender.

"It's okay princess. I'm on your side. Sort of. But still, it was Jimin who sent me" he said. My brow raised. Is he lying? That's not like Jimin.

"Jimin? Why would he send you?" i asked in disbelief. He pointed at Jackson as he spoke.
"Well this fool of a brother decided to piss off your boyfriend. And i was forced to bring him back to Jimin and if i didn't i would be killed." he said. Yep. That's Jimin.

I circled the man while examining him to see that he was unarmed.
"How do i know your telling the truth?" i asked. He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by a crash down the hallway.

I motioned at Hoseok to stay in the living room as i checked out what it was that was making so much noice.

"Oww! The fuck? Who puts a vase next to the door?" i heard a familiar voice.
"Okay you've git to be kidding me! Was the door nob loose or what?" he whined.

I laughed as i layed eyes on a Namjoon with a doornob in his hands and a broken vase surrounding his feet.

"Namjoon!" i called out happily. He dropped the door nob and walked towards me, hugging my small frame.
"Where's that idiot Mark? I told him to wait for me while i tried to fix my gun but he just walked out of the car!" he whinned.

"How do you break a gun?" i giggled.
"That piece of shit probably came to me broken. It is new after all" he reasoned. I laughed while replying sarcastically, "Sure~"

We walked back into the living room together to see an ashamed Jackson keeping his head low as Mark judged him with his eyes.

"So what's up between you two?" i asked pointing a finger at them. Hoseok leaned againsat the wall with a smirk.

"They are brothers."  he chuckled. My eyes widened as i looked back at them then i stared up at Mark.

"I know right! Kdrama worthy." Hoseok chuckled. That boy always finds a way to make jokes in the most least appropriate times.

"So what did you two come here for?" i asked. I took a quick glance at my dad who was shivering at the end of the table, too scared to even talk.

"We're sopposed to bring Jackson back to the base. I tracked his phone to this house. " Namjoon said. I nodded then grabbed Jackson by the collar and pulled him out of his seat so that he was standing. As soon as he stood i  how tall how was compared to me. 

"Take him. I don't know why Jimin wants him but i saves me from killing him" i sighed. I twirled my gun boredly in my hands while Namjoon put cuffs on Jackson then Mark shoved him out of the door.

"When are you coming back?" Namjoon asked. I grinned at him then said, "Today hopefully. I just need to kill these guys then threaten the followers and i'll come home." I smiled softly thinking about how much i missed Jimin and the rest of the boys.

"I'll let Jimin know of your arrival." he said with a smile as he walked out to catch up with Mark.

"Oww damn it! Again with the vase?!" a yell came from the corridoor. I laughed at Namjoon's clumsiness the looked back at the table.

"Back to what i said before... Who's first? I'll give you a few seconds to think." i smirked. I walked back to Hoseok who stood boredly at the back of the room.

"Where are you gonna go when this is over?" i asked him. He shrugged his shoulders with a sigh.

"I'm not sure. I just wanna go somewhere where i can take care of Yeseul..." he whispered softly. I smiled at him while he didn't watch.

Dont worry Hoseok... You will...

I then walked back to the middle of the room where Hano and Jonghyun waited to be killed.

"Any thoughts?" i asked. Jonghyun pointed a trembling finger at Hano.

"Him! Him first! Him!" he yelled. I smirked then pointed my gun at Hano Who's eyes were wide as he frantically shook his head. Then i quickly pointed my gun at Jonghyun at fired a bullet through his brain.

"A 2nd in command should always be killed before the 1st. Didn't you know?" i whispered into the dead man's ear. I heard Hoseok sigh in relief behind me. I guess he was happy to not have a debt anymore. Because once the person it dead that debt will be cleared. Permanantly.

"Now onto the next.." i said as i walked around the table to Hano. He shivered and shook his head frantically once more. His hand came up to hold onto my arm in a soothing manor.

"You wouldn't kill your father? You love me. I raised you! You wouldn't be alive without me!" he reasoned. Tears were streaming down the sides of his face as he spoke.

"You are not my father. And the breath I take after I kill you will be the first breath of my life." i whispered before i pulled the trigger without any hesitation.

Bang!

(Author-Nim  ~ Yaaaaay! Im pretty proud of how that chapter turned out! Please comment! ILY!)