Beautiful Idiot ~ Ch9

Chapter Title ~ Beautiful IdiotLanguage ~ KoreanSong Reference ~ Don't know what to do by Blackpink

Language ~ Korean
Song Reference ~ Don't know what to do by Blackpink

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Baby...wake up....princess.....Jagiya" Jimin sighed as i rolled over to the other side of the bed that wasn't facing him. He huffed then chuckled.
"Your worse than yoongi when you don't wanna wake up" he said stradling me on the bed as he breathed into my ear. I sighed. I'm not in the mood for this. Please stop.

He trailed small kisses on my neck and slowly went down. Before he got too far i sighed once again and pushed him gently.

"Aw jagi. I wouldn't of minded if you pretended to sleep a little longer" he said cheekly. Then he flipped us around so that i was straddling him. He took my hands into his and said
"Your beautiful Jagi...and your amazing and smart and sexy and everything else...I don't want you to put yourself through that pain ever again you hear me?" He said then kissed my wrists.

I nodded then layed my head on his chest.
"What are we doing today?" I asked softly.
"Hmm i was thinking we could have breakfast then drive to busan to see my brother and visit Jiwoo, Somin,Taehyung and Matthew if you want? (Author-Nim ~ All these people are from the kpop group Kard! Don't confuse Taehyung with the one from bts!), then have a nice romantic dinner next to the beach. What do you say?" He said. I hummed then said,
"I dont care what we do aslong as i stop feeling this pain" i muttered.

I couldn't see it but Jimin frowned. He clearly didnt know what to respond so he stayed silent while stroking my hair.

"Did you bury Sakura yet?" I asked closing my eyes sleepily.
"Yeah. I got her put next to our thinking tree. I thought it would be nice for Sakura to get buried next to a Sakura tree" he said. I smiled sadly as a tear rolled down my eye.

"Thank y--" i cut myself of with a gasp as he picked me up bridal styled and walked downstairs.
"Breakfast awaits milady" he grinned. A smile slowly made its way across my face.

No matter how sad i was this beautiful idiot always has his ways to put a smile on my face.

☆ Jimin's point of view ☆

It kills me to see her this unhappy. Most people would say 'Why get depressed over a dog. It's just a dog'. But to her Sakura was her first best friend. The one who stayed with her through thick and thin. In a way i envy sakura. She had the chance to help my girl and keep a smile on her face. That job is hard. But Il manage. Il get her to be happy again no matter what it takes. I owe her that. She changed me for the better so its only fair Im with her when she needs me.

I took her down the stairs carefully. I looked down to see that her eyes were closed. She must really be torn...

I got to the base's homeroom that was filled to the max. I bit my lip angrily. How do they accept me to make any progress when I've got a bunch of teens acting like five year olds who took drugs?

"IF YOUR NOT IMPORTANT, GET OUT" i yelled.
They all looked at me with wide eyes then scrambled out of the room to somewhere that i dont give a crap about.
"What would you like for breakfast Mr Park?" A maid asked bowing. I looked down at (y/n) and kissed her forehead. He eyes opened and started into mine.

"Jagi? What would you like to eat?" I asked as i got comfy on the couch instead of the table. This way (y/n) could lay down. I place her head on my lap and wait for her answer.
"Im not hungry" she said finnally. I pouted and sighed.

"You know im not letting you not eat jagi? So just pick. Araso?" I said sternly
"Aish just give me some toast" she said turning over in my lap so that the the back of her head was facing me. I smiled at her stubborness and looked up at the maid.

"Make some toast with a sausage and some orange juice for her and same for me" i said. She bowed and walked away. (Y/n) groaned.
"I didnt ask for thaaaat" she moaned. I chuckled and said "I know but its what your gonna eat it or il punish you jagiya. Araso? " i whispered into her ear huskily. She stopped moaning and sighed while her head slumped onto my lap in defeat.

Timeskip ☆
☆ (Y/n)'s point of view ☆

"Were here!" Jimin cheered as he parked the car.
I sighed as i opened the car door and got out.
"Are you sure Jihyun is here? You didn't even tell him we were coming. He could be out pabo" i said walking toward the door of Hunso apartments.

"Even if hes not, i know where the spare key is so were good" Jimin giggled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We continued walking and went up 2 flights of stairs untill we reached room 201.
I knocked on the door and patiently waited for an answer. Then we heard shuffling from inside. The door opened to reveal Park Jihyun.

I put a small fake but believable smile on my face while he grinned and hugged me. I can't show that im depressed. Jimin desserves someone happy by his side not a depressive piece of trash. So i have to try my best to put everything behind me. I have to ignore the pain because once i show im in pain everyone else starts to suffer too.

"Noona i didn't know you were coming" he said.
"Surprise" i said waving my jazz hands.
"Ok get your hands of my girl now" Jimin said glaring. I laughed as Jihyun put his hands up in surrender. Jihyun welcomed us into his messy apartment.

I strolled in with Jimin's arm around my neck and laughed softly while inspecting the house with my eyes.
"At least i know that im not gonna be doing nothing today. I got my work cut out for me."

Jimin glared at Jihyun for the second time in the last few minutes.
"Cant you ever keep your house clean. Now my girl has to play maid for you. Well done." Jimin said clapping his hands sarcastically. Jihyun shedpishly scratched the back of his neck.

I took off my coat and started to clean.
"By the way Jihyun where are Matt, Ji, Tae and Soo?" I asked while putting rubbish into a black bag.
"They should be working untill 5 today. They all got a job at that cafe down the block" he said.

"I can call them to come here when their shifts done?" Jimin suggested.
I smiled "Lets go visit them once i finish up here and surprise them"
Both boys nodded in sync.

"Why dont you boys play some video games?" I suggested. I loved watching them play. They are so competitive when they play against each other.
"Fortnite!!" Jihyun yelled jumping on the couch.
"Sure" Jimin said picking up the controller.
They started the game while i washed dishes.

Small Timeskip

"Ah hyung! Why are you so good at this! I wish i could shoot as good as you!" Jihyun whined. Jimin turned to me and grinned cheekily then winked. I burst out into laughter.

No matter how depressed i was this beautuful idiot always has his ways to make me laugh.

(Author-nim ~ Please comment! I really apriciate comments! Sorry this chapter was a bit late. Love ya!)