Our Future ~ Ch14

☆ (Y/n)'s point of view ☆

"Wow...Busans beach is amazing!" i awed as i watched the waves crash gently onto the shore by my feet. I took of my shoes quickly and let my feet sink into the wet sand. Jimin laughed as i squealed at how cold the water was.

"So, how about a swim jagi?" Jimin asked while taking off his shirt. He then threw it onto the sand and kicked off his shoes.
"But Jimin its night! Were gonna get sick!" i said. He gave me a sly grin as he walked towards me step by step. My eyes widened as i backed up slowly.

"Jimin...Dont you dare!...Jimin i mean it!...Don't come any closer.....Jimin!" i squeaked as he pulled me into his chest and held me against him while taking off my shirt at the same time. Once he finally took off my shirt, he thew it to where his own clothing were. Then he then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed loudly while wiggling in his grasp. He giggled at my poor attempt to get down.
Jimin then set off at full speed into the water.

The feeling of cold water splattering over me was all i could feel. I held onto Jimin attempting to get as much body heat as possible. Finally he set me down and laughed as i still clung to him.
"Jagiya..." he said while pushing his cheek against my own the way a feline would do to their owner. Only in this case im the feline and he's the owner.

I hummed in response. His arms snaked around my waist and he pulled his head back to be face to face with my own. I leaned my head back a bit to look him in the eyes.
"Would you like to dance?" he asked then kissed my cheek.
"With what music?" i chuckled while wrapping my arms around his kneck.
"We will make our music. How about that?" he asked. He leaned his head on top of my own and started to hum.

The melody if his humming captured me and distracted me from the world around me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder, briefly smelling his cologne.
I focused on the way i fit into his arms so perfectly. The water that surrounded us no longer seemed to be cold anymore. The only thing i could hear was his heart beat and his breathing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. This moment where there was no stress... No work to be done... No people to teach... Nothing but this blissful moment that i would give anything to hold onto forever.

"Jagiya?" Jimin whispered.
"Yes?" i asked softly.
"What do you think our future looks like?" he asked as he gently kissed my neck.
"I always imagined us getting married then having a kid who would then take over our gang as we retire in peace and live normal old people lives" i said.
"Yeah thats what i imagined too... but jagiya? When will that be?" he asked.
"Whenever we decide it to be, no matter how soon or late it is." i said
"Thats exactly what i wanted to hear... Thank you"

The sound of ringing then flooded our ears. We both turned our heads to see Jimin's phone in the sand, lighting up and vibrating. We both untangled from each other and got out of the water then sat on the sand. Jimin picked up his phone and pressed answer.