Her Trigger ~ Ch20

☆ Hoseok's Point of view ☆

"Yessss! Jimin sent back a letter! I was 100% sure he would kill the poor boy!" i yelled running into (Y/n)'s room. It took a day for the messenger boy to come back to me and since (Y/n) lost her memories her and Yeseul have become very close.

Her dad hasn't let her leave the base because he tells her it's for her own saftey. (Y/n) is just as desprate as we are to get her memories back though.

She's most curious about Jimin. She keeps asking me so many questions about him. Most i couldn't annswer because of my limited knowledge about Jimin.

Yesterday we found out that (Y/n) still remembers how to fight and how to use a gun. She has excellent muscle memory and it suprises me.
"Read it" (Y/n) says curiously. Me and her have gotten pretty close too over the past 48 hours. I tried to stay away from her but she doesn't let me. I know that if i get too attached to her enough to befriend her that once she regains her memories she's going to start hating me again. And I'm not ready for the pain to lose a friend.
But i can't help myself.

I cleared my throat and read it aloud.

"Dear Bas--- Nevermind. Next line.
Her scars... They are her emotional trigger. Take off her lace wrist cuffs. If that doesn't work show her this picture of Sakura. The dog you k--*cough* *cough*......  If not you'll have to take her back to her old house but I'm not telling you the address until you've tried the other two options. Il call off my men... Get her memories back or so God help me I will kill every last person on this planet...." i gulped after reading the last line.

I couldn't let her find out i killed her dog now. I want to stay friends up untill the point of her remembering.

"Damn. He's scary" Yeseul whispered softly. I nodded then leaned over to kiss her forehead. She smiled and then grabbed (Y/n)'s hand to comfort her. (Y/n) then looked at her wrists to see the lace cuffs Jimin was talking about. She beathed in and out nervously and started fideling with the edges.

☆ (Y/n)'s point of view ☆

Will i remember anything after i take these off?
Are the scars ugly?
Why did i hide them if they aren't? Why do i even have scars in the first place?

I closed my eyes for a few seconds then opened them. It's now or never. Then i pulled off the lace material.... And i gasped to see so many scars. But there is one...one that is so much brighter compaired to the others... Wait...didn't i---------

☆ Flashback ☆
(Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

I woke up in tears again. It's been happening every night since i left the monster i once called father.
Every morning i would wake up with my cheeks red and still damp. But i don't wake up alone anymore. Now everytime i have a dream about him i wake up in Jimin's arms while he brushes underneigh my eyes carefully trying to sweep away the tears. I wake up panting and gasping for air while he grabs me tightly and whispers to me that im safe. Jimin knows how to handle me. He knows my heart inside out in a matter of 1 month.
And for that i give him credit.