Baby Bird ~ Ch32

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Wahhhhhh Hong kong is so big!" i said in awe. We sat on the roooftop of Jackson's base in Hong kong. I ran around the free space with a giggle peaking over every wall.

"Be careful Jagi" Jimin said while keeping an eye on me with a smile on his face.
He enjoyed seeing me happy. And when i told him that i would forigive Jackson and give him another chance, he didn't agree at first.
It took me a while to get him to let Jackson free.
I tried to convince Jackson to become a trainee in the Cpop or even Kpop industry but he didn't want to leave his fathers lifes work behind. As much as his father haunts him, he dosent want his life to go to waste
So we let him continue to run the chinese mafia.

Me, Jimin and Mark all joined Jackson when he came to his hometown in China. We were here to help him with his gang and show him the ropes. He was only a gang leader for a few months and was never taught about anything he was sopposed to do so we decided to help him.

His base was located in the centre of Hong Kong and was disguised as a research and developing building. It was a smart idea and i respected this gang for the way it was ran. Even if the boss was the man who raped my best friend.

"Jagi your wine is being poured!" Jimin called out to me. He watched me while sitting down on a chair beside the round glass table with Jackson on the opposeite side. His arms were crossed and his leg was draped over his opposite knee as he supervised me.
The seat next to Jimin was empty as that was my seat that i haven't been using out of excitement.

I jogged back to Jimin then sat on my seat with a sigh of happiness.
"You seem to like it in Hong Kong" Jackson smiled. I nodded with a grin while taking a sip from my wine.
"From up here everything seems so surreal. The lights are beautiful and the fact that were so high making the people down there look so small makes me feel like royalty" i explained with a shy smile.

"You like high places?" Jackson asked with a brow raised. I nodded.
"When my mum was still alive she would take me to a hill at the outer edge of seoul. The hill was high so it had steps to climb it. The hill had loads of trees that went round in a circle. And right in the middle of the circle was the peak of the hill.
If you stood on the peak you would have the most amazing view of Seoul. It felt like a dream at night. She would take me there a few times a week and sometimes with my dad. But then when she died i was too young to remember where that hill was because it was always her who led me there. So when i see stuff like this... It reminds me of her." i explained with a smile.
Jackson nodded understandingly while taking a sip of his wine.
Jimin took my hand into his own while rubbing the back of it with his thumb comfortingly.