I'll Wait ~ Ch19

☆ Namjoon's point of view ☆

"How long has he been like that for?" Jungkook asked with a sigh. He had his head leaned against Jimin and (Y/n)'s bedroom door. Inside was Jimin. He was going crazy.
There was literally no sanity left in his clouded mind. His breathing was erratic and the only thing he could see was red. He kept switching between sobbing for hours on end and then breaking something fragile because of the satisfying sound it makes the moment it hits the floor. But doing this he almost broke the picture frame of him and (y/n). Nobody knows when he's going to get his act together or even if he will get it together but right now our first priority is to find and rescue (y/n). When she comes back she can deal with Jimin.
She is the only one that can.

"Namjoon hyung someone came from outside the base and left a letter" I turned my head to see Jungkook holding up a letter towards me. I took it from his hands and read who it was addressed to... Which was Jimin... Great.

"Jimin can you hear me?" I called knocking on his door.

"Oh I that my captor I hear? So when are going to let your boss out of his room hmm?" Jimin said back. Damn. He is screwed up.

"There is a letter---" I got cut of by Jimin.

"Burn it." He said simply.

"It's from Hoseok..." I said. Then a long pause of silence dawned upon us.

"Give it to me." He commanded. I slid it under his door carefully and waited for his response and reaction.

Jimin's point of view

I picked up the letter that was slid under the door gap. I anxiously ripped off the top desperate to see the words written. Then I unfolded the paper and started to read.

Dear Park Jimin.

As you can tell by my handwriting its Hoseok. I've always had the best handwriting between us 8. Anyways, you probably want me to tell you where your girl is. But I'm sorry to say old friend that I can't. I wrote this stupid letter to tell you a plan. I wanted to email you but Hano would probably track all our emails and phone calls and I'm a busy man so couldn't come myself. Well even if I did I'm pretty sure you'd kill me on the spot.

Anyway your girl has had her memory been taken away from her by her daddy with a serum. Me and her called a treaty and made a deal. The deal was that I help her trigger her memories and in return she'd kill Jonghyun and Hano so I would be free. This happened yesterday. If you had any tips on how to get her memory back I'd be greatful. You should give up on finding your girlfriend because once the mission is completed she will come back to you all on her own. The place we have kept her is well hidden compared to any of our hideouts and is impossible to find. And even if you did miraculously find her she wouldn't have her memories and you'd get in the way with the whole plan.