Tricked ~ Ch28

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Daddy. Who am i meeting?" i asked sweetly. The man swung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me in closer, letting me smell the horrible scent of liquor and booze on his shirt.

"He's a mafia leader just like us darling. He's here for a visit before he goes back to China. I want you to meet him. Who knows he may be 'The one'." he laughed. I nodded at him, secretly rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Sit down darling. He'll be here soon." he said as he plopped not so very gracefully onto his seat. I sat down in my seat and swayed the red wine which was already poured into my cup. This is taking too long... I just want to kill the men then leave. Why is that so damn hard?

"Hano! My friend! It's been too long since i last saw you man!" A voice cheered from the front door, walking slowly into the common room.
"Not long enough." My father grumbled under his breath.

I looked up to meet eyes with the man my father wanted me to meet. He had been talking about him for days on end. Forcefully listing his 'great' qualities with a fake smile on his face. That was enough to tell me that my father despised this man.
I looked up at the man then gasped as i met eyes with another pair of brown eyes.

"Jackson?" i asked with a brow raised.

Caught you...

"W-what are you doing here?" i asked stumbling on my words.
"He's the man we've wanted you to meet for so long. You know him?" Another voice asked as they took a seat beside me.

Jonghyun? Well then.... Welcome to the party. The more the merrier.

"We met at the mall. She was with her bodyguard. I helped her choose this dress. I decided that pink wasn't really her colour so i found a pretty blue one instead. It looks beautiful doesn't it?" he asked with a smirk. He leaned down and gently picked up my hand and kissed the top before sitting in the seat to my right.

"Ah i see... Well I'm glad to see you too getting along...so well." Hano said clearly forcing his words through gritted teeth. Jackson smirked while picking up the wine glass.

"I would like to make a toast. Dedicating this delightful meal to (y/n) and her ravishing outfit" Jackson said as we all clinked our glasses saying "Cheers"

Well except Hano as it seemed his glass was already empty.

"So (Y/n). Tomorrow is our 2nd date. Any place you would like to go in particuallar?" Jackson asked. Hano began digging into his meal trying to block out any flirting he would witness tonight.
"I wouldn't mind going to a club." i suggested. He chuckled and nodded thoughtfully.
"I didn't take you as a clubbing girl." he said truthfully.
I laughed and said, "This is why they call this a date. So you can get to know me Jackson oppa." i smirked as i took another bite of the chicken.

"You're a sly and cheekily little thing aren't you? I like that on a girl." Jackson smirked. I playfully nudged Jackson's side. Then Jonghyun cleared his throat making us both look up at him.

"What?" he asked gruffily. We rolled our eyes while continuing the small talk. Occasionally Hano would look up from his plate and glare as Jackson as if he wanted him to hurry up amd leave already.

Then we heard a bang coming from upstairs. Everyone but me launched out of their seats.

"What was that?" Jonghyun asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders looking aroumd the room for any sign or clue to what was going on.

"Maybe something fell?" i said softly as i grabbed Jackson's hand and pulled him down in to his seat.

He wearily sat down, as did everyone else but they were still on guard. 

"So Jackson. How long are you staying in Korea before you go back to China?" i asked with interest.

"Im not sure to be honest. My first plan was to come for a week and retrive something to bring back to China. However my plans have changed as something has interested me here in Korea. So I'm thinking of sraying for a while." he replied, taking another gulp of his wine.

"Wait... You're staying?!" Hano yelled abit too loudly. Jackson smirk and tilted his head to the side.

"Why? Is that a problem?" he asked almost as if he was taunting him. Hano bit his lip angrily and shook his head slightly. 

"Of couse not... Just abit surprised is all." he mumbled while signalling the hired waiter for a refill.

What does Jackson have against my father?

Bang!

"Okay what the hell is that?! Damn it, nobody even brang their guns! " Jonghyun snapped as he got out of his seat.

"Sit down." i said lowly. He snapped his head back towards me.

"Sit down!? Shut your mouth little girl!" Jonghyun yelled. I smirked and rose out of my seat. I pulled a gun from my purse and pointed it at Jonghyun.

"I said sit down" i said darkly. His eyes widened as he scurried back into his seat.

"What's the meaning of this (Y/n)?" Hano said with a wavering voice.

The fool thought this plan of his would turn out the way he wanted it to... Think again old man.

"The meaning of this is that all three of you are gonna die tonight because you were all idiots enough to be tricked into thinking she had lost her memories." Hoseok said coming down the stairs with his gun on hand. 

"So boys.... Who's first?" 

(Author-Nim ~ Please comment! I love reading them! Fighting!)