Monster ~ Ch44

☆ Taehyung's Point of view ☆

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!  SHE'S BLEEDING OUT!" I screamed at Jin who was driving the van with shaking hands.
"IM GOING AS FAST AS I FUCKING CAN!" Jin yelled back. I looked down at (Y/n) who's eyes were closed and lips were blue. My hands were bloody and tightly pressed to her wound despratley.

Yoongi was in the corner, attempting to get ahold of Jimin. We all knew he wouldn't pick up. We all knew he was still on his flight to Bangkok which didn't have any internet as he refused to pay for a private jet if it wasn't for  (Y/n).

Jungkook was beside Jin with wide eyes trying to calm his breathing down. None of us knew what to do. We all had to turn off our ear pieces since Namjoon was heard freaking out on the other side. We all knew that when Jimin came back that he would kill us all after killing Exo if (Y/n) died. We all knew we deserved it.
We failed to protect her.
And we all hate ourselves for it.

The van finally pulled up to the parking lot of the base. Jungkook jumped to the back seats and lifted (Y/n) with ease while i opened the door for him to exit. Yoongi hopped out of the van and quickly punched in the password to the gate and ran through it to search fir the medic team. Jungkook carried (Y/n) to the infirmary with me and Jin following behind him.

I opened the door to the infirmary and let Jungkook through. None of us said a word as Jungkook layed her gently on the bed. She started fussing slightly, scrunching her eyes in pain with a small whine.
"We're fucked." I whispered. Both Jungkook and Jin nodded, biting their lips anxiously.

"Where the fuck is Yoongi?" Jin asked, looking into the corridoors for Yoongi and the medic team, expecting him to come running. Jin stood at the door, tapping his foot anxiously.
He saw Yoongi and sighed in relief, seeing many medics behind him.

The medics rushed into the room, pushing us all to one side of the room. We felt helpless.
I sat down on a nearest chair and held my head in my hands. Then i looked up, the colour red caught my attention. My head turned to the source to see Yoongi with a bleeding stab wound in his leg.

"Yoongi! You're bleeding!" I panicked. He hushed me, waving his hands in a calming motion.
"It's just a scratch. Besides (Y/n) is more important right now." He explained. I sighed and shook my head.
"When they finish with her, you need to get that checked out." Jin said to Yoongi. Yoongi nodded then turned his attention back to (Y/n).

They were undressing her, cutting her top off then cleaning the area around the wound. We all turned our eyes away out of respect.

"My leg is nothing compared to what Jimin's going to do to us when he finds out."

☆ Jimin's Point of view ☆

"God. That flight was so uncomfortable." I moaned as i streched my limbs while leaving the aeroplane.
"Sorry Mr 'I always go on first class private jets' Did being normal bother you?" Lisa joked. I laughed sarcastically then slapped the back of her head.
"Respect your oppa." i glared. She giggled while rubbing the back of her head.
"I do respect you oppa." she said while giving me finger hearts.

I ignored her comment then took my phone out of my pocket and swtched it on.

Yoongi 102 Missed calls
Jin 24 Missed calls
Jungkook 17 missed messages
Namjoon 56 Missed calls and 29 missed messages
Taehyung 12 Missed messages

My eyes brows furrowed as my heart quickened. I stopped walking and dropped my suitcase, letting it fall to the floor.
"Oppa? Are you okay?" Lisa asked worriedly.
I opened Jungkooks messages first as it was the first contact that had any messages.

Jungkook Hyung.
Jungkook (Y/n) was shot.
Jungkook You need to come back to Seoul
Jungkook I know you're probably still on the plane right now
Jungkook We're taking her back to the base now
Jungkook Please come back to Seoul
Jungkook She was shot at the top of her stomach
Jungkook We charged into Exo's base
Jungkook The leader shot her
Jungkook when are you going to arrive
Jungkook It's already been almost half a day
Jungkook You should be there already
Jungkook Hyung
Jungkook Please call one of us when you've landed
Jungkook Yoongi has been stabbed in the thigh
Jungkook It's no as bad as (Y/n) though
Jungkook I'm sorry we failed at protecting her...

Me When I'm back you're all going to wish you were dead.

I bit my lip in anger, making it bleed as i typed my first and last message to Jungkook. Those fuckers went too far. They shot a whole team of my men already and now they've gone as far to hurt my princess? They are stirring up shit that they are going to regret.

"Lisa. We're going back. Now." I ordered. Picking up my case and fast walking to the plane we just came out of. Lisa was complaining behind me, i throwed her my ohone so she could read the messages and also shut the hell up.

I walked up the steps to inside the plane.
"Sorry sir. You can't be up here now. You should exit to passport control." The flight attendant said kindly, stopping me from entering through the door. I pulled out my gun from my back pocket and aimed it at her head.

"Get off the plane." I said sternly. My eyes were dark and didn't have any emotion in them. Her eyes widened and quickly stumbled down the steps. Lisa stood behind me and smiled awkwardly at the woman who went past her with tears in her eyes.

I then went to the door that had the pilot sign in it. I forcefully opened it, making it slam against the door behind it. The pilot and co pilot turned around to look at me.
"You're not allowed in----"
He cut himself off, seeing the gun pointed at his head.

"You're going to fly this plane back to Seoul. If not, i will shoot you and your friend." I said in a montone voice. He gulped and nodded then looked at the co pilot who was shaking in his seat.

"Take off. Now." I growled.

I wasn't Park Jimin, the man who was dangerously in love with Choi (Y/n). I am Park Jimin, the man who doesn't take shit from anyone.

Each second i spent without (Y/n) calming me down from the anger i felt right now was pushing me dangerously to edge of what i used to be. What i wanted to let go of.

The side of me that was a monster.

(Author-Nim ~ Comment! Thank you for the 426 followers!!!!Sorry it was late! I injured my back while picking up my bed and i was trying to get it to heal so i didn't have time to update because i was trying to edit the chapters. Which im still doing. Hope you like it! ILY Mochies!)