보조개 Dimples ~ Ch5

Chapter title ~보조개 Dimples보조개 Meaning ~ DimpleLanguage ~ Korean Song Reference ~ Dimple by Bts

보조개 Meaning ~ Dimple
Language ~ Korean
Song Reference ~ Dimple by Bts

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Taehyung i need you to do a spy mission" Jimin said walking into the home room with his arms around my waist.
"Yes! Finally some work! I was so bored" Taehyung said gidily.
"This is really important mission tae oppa. Its going to be extremely hard. Please don't get caught" i said with a frown
"Pft. Me get caught. Yeah right." Tae scoffed.
Jimins grip around my waist tightened.
"Taehyung she is your superior. Act like it" he growled.

I frowned as i unwrapped Jimin's arm from around my waist and walked to tae who was sulking that he was shouted at. I hugged him then rested my head on his hest and put my arms around his neck as he instinctevly put his arms around my waist. I tend to do this with alot of the boys even though Jimin hates it. But to me its being friendly.

Jimin growled then i put a finger up to tell him to stop.
"What did we talk about Jiminie. I said i wanted to be viewed as a friend  not a superior. Friends can talk to me however they want."
"But---"
"No buts Jimin. This is the final time you shout at someone for not talking to me as their superior.....okay?"
His head dropped in defeat. "Okay. But can you get out of his arms now i hate him touching you."
"Nope. This is your punishment. You cant touch me or kiss me untill tomorrow" I concluded.

He gasped as his eyes widened.
"But Jagiiiii don't do this to meeeee" he whined.
Jungkook snickered "And suddenly our boss turned into a five year old"

Jimin sent him a death glare then looked back at me to start whining.
"Jagiya. That's impossible" he whined
"Well it looks like you will be accomplishing the impossible today oppa" i giggled then walked over to the table that is placed in the homeroom. I sat next to taehyung and purposley leaned my head on his shoulder while Jimin glared at him since i ussually leaned on his shoulder.

"This meeting was called because me and Jimin arranged for a spy mission for Taehyung. Taehyung your going to be posing as a newbie at the gang run by Kim Jo---- C-Choi Hano. You will have to go through there trail and then get close to hano. You have to make him like you which isn't easy. Choi hano likes strong and confident people. He loves when they are arrogant about their strength.

Tae your name will be 'Chen Seojoo ' and your Id and fake background is infront of you. When you think you gotten close enough i want you to drug him and then contact us so we have a van ready for you to put him in. Tae this won't be easy. Please don't get caught." i said while hugging him.

"(Y/n) you sound like you know this man? Who is he?" He asked. I sucked in a breath.
Jimin interfered and said "That's none of your concern"
I shook my head and said "It's fine Jimin.....Choi Hano is my father. I'm sure you have noticed that i have never shared my surname to any of you. And that's because im ashamed that im related to that man. My name is Choi (y/n). Thank you for this meeting" i bowed.

"Your all dismissed" Jimin said while coming to hug me as everyone left the room.

"Nuh uh" i said backing away.
"Damn it, i thought you forgot"
"I meant it when i said you can't touch or kiss me Jimin." I laughed. "Im gonna help Taehyung pack his stuff see you oppa"
"You act like a mother to them. They are all over 20. You baby them too much Jagi"

"What can i say. I have some mother insticts" i said walking out. Taehyung's room is downstairs so at least i didnt have to do any climbing. I walked downstairs then went to his room and walked in. He layed there in his bed shirtless staring at the ceiling. Ive seen them all shirtless before so i don't feel uncomfortable and neither does he.

He looked at me as i walked in.

"Il pack for you" i smiled. He thanked me and watched me as i grabbed clothes from each draw including underwear and threw them on his bed next him. He was staring at me laying on his side. Then i grabbed a mini suitcase from his closet and  put it at the bottom of his bed next to his feet. Then i started to grab each item one by one and started to fold them and neatly placing them in his suitcase.

"(Y/n) you wanna know a secret?" He whispered. I hummed a yes.
"I like you. A lot. And i wish i found you before Jimin did....but i know your happy and the least i can do is be there for you. " he whispered sadly
I stopped and stared at him.
"Aww Tae~" i said frowning.
"No its fine. No need to feel sorry for me i just thought you should know that" he smiled sadly.
I frowned "Im sorry Tae i really don't know what to say." I said.

"I know you only view me as a friend. Il try to do the same. I want to be there for you as a bestie. So i make this promise to you. When ever i see you cry or sad and your by yourself im going to make sure im the chest you cry onto." He said holding out his pinky. I smiled and said "And i promise the same to you" i intwined our pinkys then hugged him briefly before continuing packing while he stared at me.

"Since you told me a secret. Il tell you one of my own secrets. Hm..... did you know that my dad abused me?" I said.
He frowned "Im sorry"

"He blamed me for my mothers death. And thought i desereved to be punished. And that's what he done. After a year i had a mental break down and went crazy and fell into depression. I wanted to die so i slit my rists hoping i would die. The cuts were very deep so i pased out almost instantly. My dad took me to the hospital because he didn't want his punching bag to die. Then i was left with these scars." i said holding up my hands and taking off my braclet to show him.

"Im sorry. I promise you wont have to go through that ever again here. Jimin loves you too much to let anything happen to you" He said as he got up and hugged my. I smiled and said "Okay come on. You can help me finish packing since your up. Go get your toiletries and put them in that bag that i put on top of your desk. Then bring it to me and i will get your shoes."

"Yes boss!" he saluted. I giggled as i walked over to his closet. To grab some fashionable shoes and some gucci blazers because i forgot them. Then i packed them in and he came on time with the bag of toiletries.

"Thank you" then placed that in and closed it
"Your all set now your ready to leave tomorrow" i said.
"Im going to miss your pretty face." He sighed
I dug my hand into his jeans and pulled out his phone. I opened it to see that it had a password.
"Password?"
"Dimples"
I raised my brow.
"Its my secret nickname for you.Dont judge" he pouted. I giggled and typed it in. Then i went to his camera and took some selfies. Some silly and some beautiful that could be counted as sexy.

I turned off his phone and shoved it into his pocket.
"Now you have my pretty face with you Where ever you go."
"God i wish you were mine"
"Im just too beautiful aren't i" i hair flicked and a smirked playfully.

"Yes you are" he laughed.