Project - Forgive me ~ Ch51

☆ Lisa's Point of view ☆

"Can i go to see him?" I asked with a small frown. Bambam raised his brows at me.
"He just imprisoned you...and you want to see him?" He asked incredulously. I nodded lightly whilst keeping my eyes low. He then chuckled then lightly pushed me forward to walk with him.
"Fine. But don't tell (Y/n). She didn't want him to have any visitors." Bambam whispered in my ear before opening the door the staircase that led to the cells.

"Be quick. I'll keep look out and cover for you." He told me before i started to go down the stairs. When i was half way down i looked up at him with a smile.
"Thanks Bam." I told him sincerely. He rolled his eyes playfully.
"I am your humble slave." He bowed before closing the door. I giggled quietly before contnuing to go down the stairs. Once i got to the bottom i looked around into each cell.

"Jimin?" I whispered out. I head shuffling from the last cell making my head turn into that direction. Then i see a head, pop out of the cell bars.
"Lisa?" He asked me with a hopeful tone. I smiled then hirrued down to his cell.

I looked at his state, his sweaty clothes which stuck to his chest then to his hair which clung to his forehead.
"You look terrible." I breathed out.
"Don't remind me." He grumbled. Then he looked at me in the eyes.
"How is (Y/n)?" He asked with a soft smile. I shrugged slighly.

"She's really stressed. She's looking after both Bts and Got7 with Jackson's help. She has alot on her plate." I told him with a nod. He sighed then lowered his head.
"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I can't even imagine what sort of a monster you see me as." He mumbled sadly. I shook my head then bent to his level and rubbed his shoulder.
"I don't see you as a monster. Everyone has their dark side." I told him. He nodded, trying to believe my words.

"I don't know how to make it up to her..." he whispered. I looked at him with pity.
"Thats something i can't help you with oppa." I told him apologetically. He shook his head with a sigh.

"Is there anything that (Y/n) really wanted?" I asked him. He chuckled lightly.
"Anything (Y/n) wanted, she got. I made sure to give her everything to make her the happiest girl in the world." Jimin smiled softly at the memory.
"Was there anything you couldn't give her?" I aksed with a raised brow. He thought hard beofre widening his eyes.
"There was.....something.... It lead to our first and only fight." He said quietly with his lips parted.
"Great. So what is it?" I asked with a smile.

"A child."

"...You're kidding right? You realise i can't magically poof her a child?" I said, my grin completely vanishing as i gave him the 'really?' Look.

"No. Not as in her giving birth to a child.
There was a child in Busan. He was homeless. And (Y/n) wanted to take him in about two years ago. I was scared. I didn't think i could father a child just yet. And he seemed to be a young teenager and all my mind could think about was how he would be going through puberty soon and how quick that was for me. So i said no. That was the first time i ever said no to something she wanted...She screamed and yelled at me but i ignored her... I didn't let her take him in. I put him in an orphanage to try and make it up to her but she was still mad. She didn't talk to me for weeks. Before all this shit happened, she used to visit him every week. And i always felt guilty that i couldn't make them both happy. He looked up to her as a mother, it was something she always wanted to fell like. She wanted to be just like her own mum... She was the person she tries to be everyday." He said, tears slowly making it way down his face.

"Well you're ready for a child now right? (Y/n) probably won't be able to have kids in the future, you know? Since...she got shot...and everything." I said hesitantly as his face dropped into complete sadness.
"Y-yeah... I figured." He stuttered out. He then shook his head furiously then slapped his cheeks a few times.

"I can't get sad now." He told himself. I frowned watching him try to get himself together.
"Do you think you can find him?" Jimin asked me. I grinned and nodded.
"You can count on me oppa. I have BamBam to help me." I told him. He chuckled then nodded.
"Araso. I trust you." He replied, twirling a ring between his fingers. I stood up and dusted my self off before walking towards the stairs. Then i remembered sonething and turned to face him again.

"Wait... Oppa. What's the boy's name?" I asked him. He smiled softly, remembering the boy clearly in his mind's eye.

"Park Jisung."

(Author-nim ~ I was so lost on what to write this chapter and it all hit me like a truck. I think i got rid of my writer's block since i know exactly what to write from here. I hope you liked it! ILY Mochies!)