Poison ~ Ch39

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

(Y/n)'s Point of view

Jimin had a half sister? He never told me. I thought Jihyun was his only sibling! Does Jihyun even know about Lisa?

"J-Jimin....What's going on?" i said softly with a hint of confusion in my voice.
"My dad had an affair with my mum's maid that he had hired himself. And Lalisa is the outcome of that certain event." Jimin said emotionlessly.
Lisa lowered her head in shame while Jisoo rubbed her shoulder whilst glaring at Jimin.

"That wasn't her fault!" Jisoo defended.
"She had no controll over that whatsoever and you know it!" She continued. Jimin raised her hand to silence her.

"She may have not had any controll over the affair but i know what she done that is to be ashamed of. I know she was probably too young but i remember. I remember every night." He hissed. Lisa's eyes clouded with tears as she fiddled with her fingers.

"I don't know what I've done but I'm sorry! I just wanted to meet and get to know you! So please, please forgive me!" she cried. By now many other people were watching us in the room.

Some sat down as if they wanted tea to sip on quietly.

"No. My father is dead because of you and your traitor mother. I will definetly not forgive that. Come on Princess, we will take a taxi back to the base." he said then directing to me. He took my hand and steered me towards the door.

"And if i catch you anywhere near me in my base...I won't think twice before shooting you." he said darkly to Lisa as he stopped at the door way before leading us both out.

Jimin bit on his lip as he furiously walked down the halls to the taxi booking counter. Chaeyeon desperately tried to catch up as she moved her little legs enough to let me grab her into my free arm. I could feel her muscles relax and she got comfortable on my chest.

"Jimin please slow down." i whispered to him.
"Don't you dare tell me what to do!" He snapped at me. My eyes widened as i stepped back. My hand left his as i backed away from him.

His eyes softened as he stepped towards me his hands out.
"Jagi...I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me." He mumbled apologetically. I relaxed then let him embrace me slowly.

"What's wrong with you?" i asked with a small whine. He sighed then ran his fingers through his hair. The corridoor was empty so he leaned his back against the wall and let himself slide down until he hit the floor.
"I wasn't ready for Lalisa to come back. I didn't kill her the first time because i thought she forgot about me and there was no threat. And now.... I don't know.... I can't...I just...Jagi....Help me." he whimpered. I let Chaeyeon to her feet then sat next to Jimin and brought his head to my lap.

"Tell me Jimin." i demanded softly. He sighed then closed his eyes and started to speak.

Flashback