Deadline ~ Ch24

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Wait, wait, wait, wait a second.... YOU SHOT TAEHYUNG?!" I screamed. Jimin lowered his head in shame while Taehyung nodded furiously.

At the moment we were all sat in the main homeroom with all 7 Bts members present and then there was the extras like Hoseok.

"He didn't even say sorry." Taehyung added purposely trying to get Jimin into more trouble because it felt good to have the old Jimin back who couldn't hurt anyone because his princess didn't allow him to.

"Jimin..." i hissed at him. He looked up at me with the puppy eyes and with a pout.
"Jagiyaaaaa. You just got your memories back and the first thing people are trying to do is to get you to scold me" he whinned. I scoffed.
"Damn right they are. It ain't their fault if you deserve someone to knock some sense into you. Is there anything else i need to know?" i asked with my arms crossed.

"...He's killed 31 of our men" Jungkook piped up. I gasped and whipped my head around to face Jimin once again. Jimin groaned and fell back into his seat completely giving up.

"Jungkook....You traitor." he groaned.
"Jimin what the actual hell?" i said. He pouted cutely and said, "You left me for 2 weeks jagi! I was going crazy without you. I'm sorry okay!" he whined.
"What happened to their bodies?" I asked Namjoon.
"They are being preserved i didn't have a clue what to do with them" he said while scratching his neck shepishly. I nodded then turned to Jimin.

"Your punishment is to dig every single one of their graves and your going to carve a gravestone for them all. And your not allowed to say no" i said. He nodded with a sighed.
"AND-"
"Wait theres more?!!!" He whinned with wide eyes.

"Your not allowed to kiss me untill its done" i finished.

Everyone burst out in laughter as they watched Jimin scramble up from the sofa and run to the feild which was located behind our base.

This base was surrounded by forest but if you walk through the forest for a few minutes you will eventually find the feild which goes on for about a kilometer untill more forest.

Our base was right at the edge of Seoul and the front of the base was still city buildings so it didnt bring much attention to our building. We were smart enough not to have a creepy looking base in the middle of the country side.

Jimin could be heard grabbing his shovel on the way out as he then ventured off in to the forest. He was going to bury them in the feild which is what we do with every Bangtan member if they happen to die on a mission or an ambush. Before i came into this gang they used to burn them but i said the members needed more respect then that.

"What exactly has happened since i was gone?" i asked Jin who was calmly leaned against the wall.
"Well other than your best friend becoming a drunken mess and your boyfriend going crazy there isn't anything much that has happened." Jin answered with a sigh. I nodded then went to Hoseok.

"Have you talked to Ciara?" i asked coldly. He flinched at my tone but nodded anyway.

"Her name is Dawon not Ciara" he said with rolled eyes. I glared at him.

(In this story Dawon is now younger than him even though in real life Dawon is his noona)

"She doesn't go by that name any more Hoseok she wants to forget her past. Just accept it" i said sternly.
"Im guessing now that you remember....You've gone back to hating me, huh?" he asked wuth a sad look in his eyes. My face was turned away from his so i could let my eyes soften then i looked back at him with a look that said 'It didn't have to be this way'. Then i walked off.

Tomorrow i had to go back to my father. I had to act as if i didn't remember anything and then eventually kill both him and Kim Jonghyun. As much as i wanted to say here with Jimin and eliminate the threat in our own time i knew that i had to fullfill my promise to Hoseok as much as i didn't want to.

Taehyung then came rushing towards me. I looked up at him with a raised brow. Then he grabbed my wrist and lead me to the Hacking devisions homeroom where i found Jungkook with headphones on his head.

Jungkook pointed to the chair next to him and then motioned over to the headphones he had laying down on the table. He grabbed a pen and wrote 'We hacked your dads phone, hes talking to someone'
I sat down down quickly and shoved the head phones above my ears and started to listen.

"That's not the price we agreed on Jackson."

"Thats was before you wiped her bloody memories Hano. She was worth alot more what she has those dont you think?!"

"I had to wipe her memories! I wanted her boy toy to know he had no shot at living the way he was with her ever again and killing her wouldn't be punishment enoug--"

"Blah. Blah. Blah. Do we have a deal or not old man?"

"...Fine. But just out of curiousity What do you want to do with her?"

"Well i have alot of thing in mind. I could make her my sex slave but i guess it would be easier to make her fall for me and give it to me willingly then have her fight me every time im in need. But i will eventually kill her of course because that is what the bitch deserves after killing my father."

"You do realise it was Jimin who shot Chinmae?"

"Jimin. (Y/n). Same thing. If one dies the other is bound to kill themselves right?"

"So when do you want her?" 

"I'll be in korea in a week. I don't really want to stay too long because i have alot of buisness to attend to in China and i would appreciate the arm candy. So have her ready for when i arrive."

"You'll have the 5k ready then?"

"Of course i will."

"Then its a deal."

So not only do i now have a week deadline to successfuly kill Jonghyung and Hano but now i have revenge driven psycho that eventually wants me dead. Well thats just lovely...

(Author-Nim ~ Please comment they make me really happy!)