Project - Runaway ~ Ch41

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

(Y/n)'s Point of view

"Okay so we're just gonna walk inside casually and pretend like nothing ever happened." Jimin concluded with a cute nod that made me giggle. He grabbed my hand then stood behind Taeyong.

"Now lead us inside, my friend.....If you see a man who is tall with broad shoulders i give you permission to grab us both and run to the room labled my name." He said whilst patting Taeyongs back.

"Okay Jimin. Your acting silly now. Jin can't do anything to you! Watch. Were gonna walk in there say hi to everyone. You are going to be fine." I said with rolling my eyes. I squeesed Jimin's hand and walked towards the front gate.

"Nonononono! I'm not ready to die! Jagiiiiiiiiiiii! Don't do this to meeeeeeeee!" He cried. Taeyong stood silently behind us waiting for the drama to end.
The gate opened, letting us walk through to the door which i unlocked easily with the swipe key.
We entered the building and made our way to home room.

"Noona! Your back!" I heard Jungkook's voice from behind me. I turned around with a smile as i got enveloped by Jungkooks arms. His cologne was strong and so familiar.
"Jimin's cologne?" I asked with a laugh.
"Well i didn't think he'd need it anymore since all Jin has done since he came back was mumble about how he would kill Jimin." Jungkook shrugged.

I held back a laugh as Jimin screeched then hid behind Taeyong.
"Jungkook if i wasn't so terrified right now. I would kill you. Nobody touches my cologne bastard." Jimin hissed. I rolled my sleeves then walked further into the base, hopefully trying to find Lisa or even Jisoo.

I walked past Yoongi's room but stopped when i heard giggling coming from inside. That was most definetly a girl... Yoongi has a girl in his room?
I knocked on the door and waited for his answer.

"Oh shit. Wait a second!" He yelled gruffly. I heard whispers and a few things shuffling before he opened the door. His eyes connected with mine making him smirk and lazily drape his arms around me.

"You've been gone for a while" he stated. I smirked and nudged him.
"Don't play innocent. Who's in there?" I said with a laugh. He laughed sheepishly, showing his gums then scratched the back of his head.
"You caught me" He mumbled.

He hung his arm around my waist and led me inside.
I looked around the room and noticed a girl sitting on Yoongi's bean bag. She didn't look familiar.
"Hi." She mumbled shyly. I giggled then sat down next to her.
"What's your name?" I asked her. She looked at Yoongi as if she was screaming help then whispered, "Rosé"

I held out my hand for her to shake which she eventually took.
"Im (Y/n). You wouldn't be friends with Jisoo and Lisa by any chance would you?" I asked with a raised brow. She but her lip amd broke eye contact then nodded.
"Do you know where Lisa is?" I asked with pouted lips. She nodded then spoke up,
"She's out on the training fields."She whispered.

I smiled then jumped up to my feet and bowed.
"Thank you! Also have fun you two!" I winked at Yoongi who glared at me then skipped out.
Im happy to know that Yoongi's heart isn't all ice in there. And I'm glad he finally has a girl that he can trust enough to sneak into his room.

I ran down the stairs and over to the doors that led out to the training fields.
"YAH PARK JIMIN! GET YOUR UNGREATFUL ASS OVER HERE!"
"Uh oh. Time to go!"
"OH NO YOU DON'T YOU LITTLE SHIT! GET BACK HERE!"
"Taeyongggg! Help meeeee!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk outside to find Lisa. I wanted to apologise for Jimin's behaviour and hopefully become her friend.
I saw her standing with mufflers over her ears as she shot her gun at the target. She kept missing over and over again. She growled in frustration.

"It helps if you hold the gun using both hands. The left hand will go at the top for support and to help aim." I said to her, approaching her from behind.
"P-Princess...... You're here..... That means that Oppa is here too." She mumbled more to herself.
I nodded then sat cross legged beside her on the grass.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly, staring into her eyes. She shruggged lightly while looking away.
"It hurt, what he said to me but i have i feeling i would of hurt more if i actually remembered what i done." She muttered. I nodded understandingly not trying to pry into it too much.

"I talked to him on the way back, Lisa. He's willing to try and fix things with you, that is if your willing also?" I said to her, cocking my head to the side cutely. She gasped as her head shot up, a smile growung on her face.

"He is?! Is he really?! I would love that! I really would!" She said excitedly clapping her hands.
I smiled warmly at her then brought her hamd into mine.
"I'm glad your happy. Why don't we find him now?" I said. I stood up, pulling her with me.

"JAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  Jimin yelled whilst dashing in our direction.

"AND YOU! YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU FOLLOWED HIM AS HE WALKED OFF. YOU GRABBED HIS HAND AND FOLLOWED HIM WHILST I STOOD THERE WATCHING! HOW DARE YOU?!" Jin screamed, turning his anger towards me. I gulped sightly and whispered, "Oh crap"

Jimin stopped running then turned to face Jin with deadly intent in his eyes.
"Did you.....Did you just call my Jagi a little brat?" Jimin asked deeply.

Jin stood over him with a glare, his broad shoulders blocking all sunlight from Jimin's eyes.
"And what are you going to do?" Jin hissed.

Jimin squeaked then turned around and took off at the spead of light.
"Nothing I'm sorry!" He cried.

Jimin grabbed my hand and continued running.
My eyes widened as i quickly grabbed Lisas hand.
"You might as well run away with us. That's the start of this relationship!" I told her as we sprinted down the fields. She giggled and nodded, tears slipping out of her eyes.

"Im having so much fun already."

(Author-Nim ~ Sorry this update took forever. I've been so sick and i was in the hospital. I'm at home now but I'm still sick and i saw how much you guys wanted an update so i gathered myself enough to give you one. Forgive me. Did you like the chapter? ILY Mochies!)